Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lungs of Smoke, Eyes of Sorrow

"She was always so damn stubborn. There wasn't- well, isn't- a real way to describe it properly. It's like... she's never give up. I think it's, I think it was because she had lost to much. No matter what, she didn't want to lose anything else. Arguments, friends, bets, all sorts of things. One good... example was, well, she used to play Solitare. You know that game? For lonely people with nothing to do? Yeah, she played that all time. Varied it a bit. Sometimes with real cards, other times on the holonet. And... well on the latter, it tells you when there are no moves left. That you, uh, that you lost. Ya know? Well, when it told her that, she'd continue anyway. Undoing past moves and just... just keep going. Even after that message popped up a dozen times, she'd keep playing. Just redo everything until she was sure she couldn't win. Then she'd play another game. Round after round until she won. Until she got what she needed from it. I never really understood it myself. But... yeah. Jek was stubborn. Probably why none of us have seen her in a few years now. After Aela, her lover passed... She didn't believe it. Kept looking. Hell, she's probably still searching. Doubt she'll ever stop."
~Rodall Cyphen, friend of Jek'ai Cyin, when asked about her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Blood leaked from a broken fist. None of it bothered her. Not the pain, the crimson substance, or the smoke swallowing up her lungs. This was her life now. Strolling the streets, breaking up fights, getting bruised up. In the end she always won. There weren't many around here who could beat a rather large force-user in a street brawl. Of course she didn't walk away unharmed. Today she had ripped her knuckles open while crushing a man's thin armor. Yesterday she had cut open her arm while trying to block an attack. A couple months ago she broke a rib. Who knows what tomorrow would bring. Another pack of cigarettes, a bleeding chest, shattered kneecaps. Maybe. Potentially worse. Perhaps for once it would be better. Then again Jek'ai didn't mind getting hurt. After Aela died... She felt empty. Just a broken girl, waiting for something to light a spark in her life again. Though it seemed like that wouldn't be for quite awhile. Life wasn't always fair. Especially not to people like her. For every dastardly deed she did, she would receive ten-fold.
"HEY! Get offa me!" Screams came from a nearby alleyway. Looks like another group was ignoring the rules of this city. Figured. Crime happened all the time around here. Jek didn't care. It just gave her an excuse to fight. To... feel something for a few short minutes. And so she ran into the rain, rushing towards the noise. Some weirdos were mugging a short lass. Poor girl couldn't be older than fifteen. Wait... this... They weren't mugging her. They were kidnapping her. Trying to, at least. Because soon they found a six-foot tall Sith running them down. Blood starting streaming from their noses as she punched both in the face at once. A spin kick caught one in the chest while an uppercut broke the other's jaw. Soon they were dashing away, not thinking any of this was worth the trouble. It left Jek, a mess of anger and memories standing in front of a grateful teen. The latter thanked her and left. But she didn't move. Those had been slavers, for sure. Out to try to force people into the bad side of the trade.
She wanted to kill them.
[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

The man screamed as Shinju danced around him, the squirts of blood bringing a spray to the roof while she skipped around letting the sith blade with its poison. Then he screamed louder before a bubble popped splashing her face. He died there after giving up while the sounds from outside brought to her attention a fight. She loved these New order worlds, so ripe for the taking and oh so many things that could be done as she moved to the window and stood there looking down. The gravity tape keeping her chest up while she got dressed securing the armored corset and letting the kama slip around her waist and knee's. She wondered who was around and who she would get to kill while heading down and holding the scylla sith sword letting it rev when she entered the street..

"Now now who do I get to play with." She continued to watch and smelled the scent of blood in the air, sweat and lots of excitement as she moved sliding the jacket over her shoulders as the skin of the otherworldly space demon brought an aura of fear to those around her... Who couldn't resist that it, for some of the stronger she had seen it might be unease but the seeping feeling of dread was enjoyable as she moved going after the ones running. Whoever was chasing them was either of interest or they were something to eat. Chain of command and food with all that while her sword revved up.

"Come out come out wherever you are little lamb lets see who can can slaughter."

"Come out come out wherever you are little lamb lets see who can can slaughter."

That voice... sounded so familiar. But it was in the distance. So for now, it did not matter. There were slavers ahead. Running for their lives. For a great threat was after them. Said threat came in the form of a humanoid reeking of pheromones (which are occasionally released when she is under stress) rushing towards them. A light revving noise made it's way to their ears as a hand clamped down on both of their collars. One was quickly slammed into a wall, his skull cracking on impact. The second was pressed up against the stone, held now by his throat. If your average person did this, they could crush his windpipe. But when Jek did it... a squeeze was enough break both windpipe and neck. Surely Exedo would enjoy the 'lovely' crunching sound that came with it. "Asswipes. That's what they get for trying to mess around in my turf." How odd it was, the way those words rolled off her tongue so easily. This was not her planet. Nor her territory, or even her town. She had just come here in the past week. Yet already she felt like it was hers.
Wasn't that a real Sithy thing? Heh.
Turning around she finally noticed the lass in the distance. Blood rushed to her cheeks as she did. Shinju... Quite some time had passed since their last meeting. When the Empire fell, so did Jek. Everything she had done since was a mangled mess of memories. Alcohol and smoke blurred what little she knew. But she did know that seeing this woman again could change things. Last time they had met... No, she had to push those thoughts away. Aela had been the one she cared for. And Aela was dead. So there would be no romance, no tension in this. Just two old acquaintances seeing each other. She did all she could to lessen the pheromones. Didn't wok very well. "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes."
[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Oh my, Shinju was thinking as she stood there looking at the large slave beating on the others. Or tenderizing them for the future fun as she walked forward letting her hips sway under the kama. The fishnetted armorweave stockings and thigh high boots connecting to the bottom of the corset that held her up with gravity tape. The sith sword coming in as she let it dig itno the one Jek was not holding. A spray of blood to the wall and screams while her eyes trailed aling th length of the former slave. Oh so many things were going through her mind now and most of them involved her rack and some whips. Or she could see what had been happening as she moved forward pulling the blade.

To get an excessive amount of red mist and flesh appear going into the air. Shinjus hand came out to trace Jek's cheekbone with a smile. "And so are you my sweet. So long and you have grown but." Her eyes flicked over to the free man who was standing there and getting his throat crushed. The jacket she was wearing brought such a delicious taste to her body while she focused on the energies. To feed on the death on the end of the blade and to feed off the emotions of the planetr. To consume everything here including whatever she might illicet... Thanks to Dharma Shinju had learned a great deal the difference between love and lust. One you could do through simple reactions in the body.

The other required feeling of one person but now Shinju had found someone who she enjoyed. Much like the Wrathful one she cared what might happen but knew there were others out there to help it all. "Now the real fun can begin. I have so missed your delicious touches to everything and enjoyment of my tender mercies."

"And so are you, my sweet. So long and you have grown, but..."
Blood from her blade had spattered about. There was now quite a bit on Jek's face, along with her clothing. Not that it bothered her. Her time with Shinju had lead to seeing a lot of gore. Most of it had been far worse than this. So instead of cringing or looking away, she drew in what she could from it all, just as she had been taught. Being a simple acolyte meant she wouldn't get as much out of it as her companion would. Once she had 'drank her fill' she squeezed once more and cast the man aside. It was like a child throwing a rag doll. Without a doubt the man was dead.
"Now the real fun can begin. I have so missed your delicious touches to everything, and enjoyment of my tender mercies."
Jek'ai remembered their first meeting. The touch of nails upon her back, the dragging of knives upon flesh, all sorts of things most would shy away from. For awhile she had. While she was living with Aela, she tried to repress her occasional sadistic urges/wants. Nowadays it felt impossible to do so. Destruction seemed like the only thing that made her feel anymore. "It's been awhile. What has my favorite Sith Lady been up to lately? I'm guessing a lot of murder, torture, and that sort of stuff?" Her guess was probably not to far from the truth. If it wasn't already the truth, that is.
[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

"Oh you know me so well." There was more of course, you always left them wanting more but yes torture, murder, destruction .... Girl stuff. A smile though played on her lips tugging them to nearly reach her eyes and that delicious madness that she bled out. The beautiful jacket Rave had sold to people kept her dancing until she was close to the tall servant and her eyes flicked to the blood on her. Oh how she wondered what had been happening to her. The New Order ran around but she still worked for shiny things, for fun things and when the order had went to Dromund Kaas... well Shinju had been paid to fight them for funsies and given the ultimate head as she threw decapitated heads covered in oil then lit on fire at sith soldiers.

She let her face get close and inhale the scent of female, sweat and violence.... Oh things low tightened and she shuddered enjoying it. "Oh how I have missed you, I do hope you are being treated well and delivering the very best violence to these people of the galaxy." She kept her eyes on Jek's while bringing the chain sword to the side of them before letting it stop and sit there. She missed this and the one she had taught to torture well having Jek nearby reminded her of the good times when she and Dranok with Lucien would dance through the fields cutting down sunflowers and being in their happy place. Then she had met Dharma and the Wrathful one gotten two children and a whole planet of dangerous cannibals to command.

"Oh, you know me so well."
"I have missed you, I do hope you are being treated well and delivering the very best violence to these people of the galaxy."
Plenty of skulls had been crushed while they were apart. Throats slit, bones broken, minds ripped apart. Yet overall, no, she had not been doing well. Anything but that. And so that is what she told her old master. "There... was someone I loved. We hunted together, chasing down fools who had betrayed the wrong people. One of them... the one who had killed her father was more than she could handle... I hadn't been with her at the time. Her ship blew up. Killed both of them instantly." Jek'ai managed to keep her tone even until the last few words. Anger rose inside her, threatening to make her voice crack. It wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling. "No matter how many people I slaughter there is still a hole in my heart. Right where she used to be. And trust me, I have killed many since we last met." Indeed she had. The fact that she hadn't killed any of her allies (or superiors) in the New Order was amazing.
Then again, she had spent some time murdering their enemies. Along with rebel slaves. Plus the occasional turncoat soldier. Now that I think about it, up until the past few months she's been incredibly busy. Which meant she had plenty of time to speak with Shinju. Who knows if that's a good thing or a bad one.

[member="Lady Exedō"]​

[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Oh Shinju knew that hole in ones heart well and she remained close but let her eyes trail up and down the length of Jek. "My poor dear, you are hurt, were I able to I would slaughter them for you. No one hurts those.... I... hmmmmm enjoy." She moved a hand though to touch Jek and speak more while inhaling. "So many things have changed, your thirst for violence and revenge will not be filled but I know the feeling one has. I know what it is to hunger and never be fed to want to fill the hole but never finding someone succulent enough." TThen she was backing up a little and focused offering an arm and her chest for Jek. "Come come, come to me Jek and I will try to give comfort but I do not do this because I love you or because I care. I do this because you are valuable to me, something lovely and beautiful in your cruelity. I want you to live for a long time and so." She moved a hand to run the fingers through Jeks hair with a smile.

"My poor dear, you are hurt. Were I able to I would slaughter them for you. No one hurts those.... I... hmm, enjoy."
Well, wasn't that a wonderful term for it. Of course Shinju didn't really care much for the Zeltron. No, she was simply a source of pleasure, of entertainment. Someone to use until they no longer had a purpose. But that didn't matter. Girl already felt empty. Wasn't much that could make her feel worse. Just a whole lot that could make her more dangerous.
"So many things have changed, your thirst for violence and revenge will not be filled, but I know the feeling one has. I know what it is to hunger and never be fed, to want to fill the hole, but never finding someone succulent enough."
Now that was interesting. Who left that hole? Jek couldn't help but wonder, along with quietly raise an eyebrow, as her 'master' stepped back. That thought left her mind as soon as she realized that she was being offered a... hug. Strange. The action made her think of Aela for a few brief moments. And in those seconds she felt a great vastness inside of her. An empty space far bigger than herself. When she had first felt it, all that time ago, it had knocked her off her feet. But now? Her only reaction was a mental twitch.
"Come come, come to me Jek and I will try to give comfort but I do not do this because I love you, or because I care. I do this because you are valuable to me, something lovely and beautiful in your cruelty. I want you to live for a long time and so."
It wasn't surprising in the least. Still she moved forward, gently pulling herself against Shinju. Not a single tear was shed. There was no way she'd cry. She wouldn't let herself. Instead she let out a heavy sigh... her right hand gently running through her companion's fiery locks of hair. "There aren't enough people in this universe to quench my anger. But if there was a way... I'd find it. Even if it required destroying everything, including myself, I'd do it. Then maybe I'd be able to sleep at night..."
[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Oh so angry, Shinju stood there holding the girl, their sizes a good match for a hug and she just stroking her hair. So many questions could come of this, so many.... opportunities she could have buried deep while her own body gnawed at her. She had spoken of hunger and a hole and it was there, one of those insatiable hungers that no amount of food, lust or blood would satiate. She fed from the energies of the force, from the pain an anguish of her victims, from the very darkside itself when sent to her and those were only the metaphysical. Her physical hunger and cruelty a thing of power that had earned her many.... failed apprentices. No one measured up to what she planned for them all deep down.

"Oh there are never enough people but the beauty you can find is that there are always people making more and more. It is like little happy meals that come to play with you." She had to laugh to that, her planet of cannibals got their food directly and rarely had to raid now but with the hole the Wrathful one had created and Dharma left she was lonely on her world sitting atop a throne of warblades melted by firejelly. She was bored now that everyone wanted to be a good guy in the galaxy and no one wanted to just be bad. To just... Shinju trailed off while she moved her face to nuzzle Jek and bring a hand up. "Destroying everything is a wonderful idea but if you burn yourself out before you do it... Even planned not getting to see the end. Not getting to watch your rage and destruction befall the world."

That had her grinning and Shinju focused on the force, a deep inviting hunger from her core while she focused it out and towards Jek inviting her to give into her former master. To accept that sweet darkness and euphoria that could come when you stop resisting. Not to kill her but pets and friends... if she wanted to who the word despite the taste it left in her mouth were rare in her... life. Each one serving a purpose beyond something she could sleep with maybe, that little zeltron that had come to Rakata beta after the assault on Dromund Kaas well she had served her purpose. "Do you want to cause more violence my sweet Jek? Say the word and I will have someone brought to you. We can play with him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom