Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lunch with Members (Open)

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Oh great, another gentleman. That was just what Patricia wanted, more men trying to compliment her and tell her how beautiful she was. "Okay king of high what the hell ever your name is! I'm Patricia and I either want Booze or other. Now either give me a flask of whatever your hiding or we are going to go into that supply closet and and destroy it!" the tiny woman was pretty straight forward about what she wanted and it was either booze or dudes.

Looking up at the massive man Patricia drooled a bit comically, lost in the the lust she felt over the man's giant features. "Please tell me everything is proportionate." she said before going back to feeling up for any kind of a flask. These royal types had to have booze on them how else could they deal with the stress

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen's com beeped and she needed to take the message. Bowing and excusing herself from the amazing company. She left quietly and would no doubt return at some later date.

*loa exit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom