Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lunatics Learn Darker Ropes (Tricia)

The Sanctum had felt grey washed in the corners and stickily parts on the ceiling as Ahani Najwa stalked around muttering quietly under her breath. Since following her son from Atrisia, Ahani had stagnated and that was the worst sin outside of leaving the laundry out to dry on Hoth.

Wet socks, frozen and wet socks were the worst sort of blasphemy. "Greasy toes… Wiggly toes soaked through in tight b-b-b-bb..boots! Boots. B-oooohhhh I'm holed up in th-h-there." Pointing at a door, Ahani rubbed her lips with the back of her arm and waved at the door with the other. It creaked, buckled and veered open. Ahani stumbled inside, her shoulder twitching wildly as she glanced around the training ring.

"F-f-ff-found my way into a training place, oh hoohoh, this is richer than [member="Isley Verd"]! Now my trainer cometh!" Snapping her fingers, Ahani giggled and glanced around the place. "Someone will come. I'll make them interested enough to come." Plunking down right there in the middle of the ring, shoved her legs in the lotus position and began to string her fingers together, counting them three by one to thread her signature in the Force together and begin the wisps of a throbbing, visibly cacophonous and colourful aura around her body.

The frail sparks of her conscious and unconscious mind wound in a flimsy collective, held together with the careful planning of a distant dark presence and the shocking bliss of the Light. The woman sunk away from the Light, nestling into the faint fragments of her dimmer, chaotic forces. The Knight had potential, but she was untempered, left too much to her own devices.

Who would teach Ahani the continued potency of the Dark? Tricks to aide in battle and strengthen her feeble, past-wracked mind?

[member="Tricia"]

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
[member="Ahani Najwa"]

The one to teach was Tricia but more then that the master was floating while she walked upside down using the force to change her own center of gravity. She kept moving about quickly with her arms behind her back and taking crisp steps that led the way down the hallway while her senses reached out. Searched the sanctum with the force and stopped for a moment as she stood there in the middle of the path and got a few looks but her raised eyebrows brought her back upright. Then she was floating above the others and searching.

"Come out come out wherever you are." She was now interested in whoever was making a small display to pique her interest. These children did get rather boring after a time and they were so short lived it wasn't that fun compared to others. A few decades of life compared to her twenty seven thousand years and all of them were so base. So crude in their thoughts it was almost disturbing but no matter as she entered and hovered there mostly out of sight. Letting her own mental shields push and block her thoughts, the force to keep her from making a sound and observed for a bit. floating around the woman.

The Knightly display of Ahani's Force Presence was ragged and bleached on the ends. Each tattered end looked ripped apart, as if the sum total of pieces missing would suture the woman back to a semblance of rigid sanity and wonder at her own flimsy collection. She reached out and grabbed one of the strands, playing it through her fingers and massaged the ragged end, "Where did I leave you? Locked in crystal for more evers? Another eight hundred years of evers?"

Huffing grimly she let the projection float on and looked around in the space. Raising her palm flat, she pulled at a small box set into the wall. It jittered and clunked down from the wall and hit the ground with a thud. Ahani glanced at her palm and shook it, "Work, damn you."

Frowning in concentration, she put her palm out and pulled the box into her hand. It skittered through the air, the action potentially strong but undisciplined. Unfocused. "Now how do I choke you?" Ahani asked the box, raising it up by her face. The box hung in the space, vibrating every once in a while as if falling backward but the Knight caught it and focused on making the middle cave in.

Bless her, it didn't work but it was an attempt.

[member="Tricia"]

Tricia Kalamack

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Now it was getting interesting and Tricia stood there upside down while she entered and stared at the girls head, mostly to take in the sight of her and try to understand. Then she remained still and spoke turning over in the air while the sabers fluttered around her. "And just who are you young one." Tricia remained there and dropped all mental shields to hide her but kept the ones to her own mind locked behind walls of age and time. She could still let the weight of her age show in her gaze while tri-colored eyes stared at the woman.

"Xar'chath!" Ahani backward rolled to the side, when [member="Tricia"] came into stark view in the space. How long the woman had been there, and how long Ahani had spent before she'd noticed didn't come to the mind torn Echani's thoughts. Getting some distance? Now there was a thought!

On her feet, Ahani sucked in bale-fulls of air and huffed them out her nose, then stopped. Suddenly.

"D-dd-ddaaaahahahahahaha! Hahaha! HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEHHHEHEHEHEHEeeee" Ahani burst out in a belly laugh and rubbed her eyes with the back of her arm. "First time in eight hundred and thirty years I've been called that. Are there two crazies in the room or did I hallucinate that bit with the young and the stuff and are you on the ceiling or am I? Which one of us is on the floor!?" Ahani raced to the wall, looking for something to grip onto before the gravity tossed her unceremoniously around the place. People on ceilings! How'd she manage that?

"Ahani Najwa. Matron, mother thrice over a-and t-ttt-shhhhhhhh. Don't like titles here, no they say not to use them, or I think that's what they say. Sith. Sith Sith Sith. Tthhhuh. Sitthhhuh. I'm Ahani. You're on the ceiling. Are you a f-figment or did I stab myself with my hallucinogenic blade by accident again? Happens more often than a person'd think… or maybe that's cause I play with it."

Tricia Kalamack

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Tricia raised her eyebrows in curiosity to her stammering and speech. It was quite a sight to behold while she remained standing there and hearing her babble then she said she was over eight hundred and Tricia laughed at that. Her humor coming off in almost waves of enjoyment. "I am very much real but you are still so young it seems and time may not have been as kind to you." Slowly Tricia walked along the wall until she was standing and facing Ahani with her tri-colored eyes flicking back and forth between her and her body more in curiosity.

"I am Tricia nic Cerelene Kalamack born twenty seven thousand years ago in the skies above Tython and we all go a little crazy sometimes. You'll find age brings many things including clarity eventually when you live long enough. Now we shall see what one like you wishes to learn." Her face showed a great deal of serenity while also her hand went along the ancient silk robes that pulsed with the darkside created by Val'ryss one of the ancient sith lords she had encountered.

"We will begin as soon as you're ready."

"I don't mean to doubt your existence, it's only last week I was seeing knee high Gungans, and my son checked my brain and I'm better now. . . How on Passion's Ribcage did you find twenty seven thousand years worth of things to do?" Ahani wedged her fingers together and clasped them in front of her, shifting from foot to foot. "Time's been kind, it's certain individual people that well… weren't the cruelest, nor the nicest and I don't know how you climbed up the wall, you did that didn't you? I'm not dreaming? I need to check sometimes, I hope someday I won't need to but that's coming."

The woman shook her head up and down so hard her hair whipped around, until it settled around her shoulders. "I.. you.. you want to see clarity? Or see clearly? What's st-ooohh. We want to see what I … I'll learn anything to make me stronger. Sane-er? Ummm"

Trundling up closer, Ahani kept her eyes on the arm of [member="Tricia"]'s silk robes. "I'm ready. Most of what I do is move fast, fight. Commit war. But… but it's not enough. Not now. There's more to it, isn't there?"

Tricia Kalamack

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

"It is not the years it is the miles and all that matters is right here." Tricia held a finger and pointed to Ahani's forehead while she moved around and sat a little on a small disc of visibly distorted telekinetic energy. "Your mind is its own tool, its own place able to make heaven of hell and a hell of heaven. As time goes you can find something worth enjoying over the eons. Otherwise you'll go down and find a deepest despair and then you'll realize your living and see a deeper pit. So far from the warmth of people and you only have left the unconquerable will, the study of revenge, immortal hate and the courage never to submit or yield."

Then Tricia was grinning while she held her arm up and out to move forward. "There is plenty one can learn but it will be not for the faint. Now come we'll fly to the top of the sanctum and go from there." Her face lit up and Tricia started moving forward with a laugh while bringing her hands out so AHani could fly if she tried to follow. "There is many things that can be learned when you understand how to manipulate the mind."

Ahani craned her eyes up to see [member="Tricia"]'s finger on her forehead. "Minds making hells and heavens. Yep. Can understand that bit. Mine's a bit wonton. Didn't used to be… co-courage. Hate. Passion…" The woman's voice grew quiet, slipped away as her eyes distanced. "I understand those words. I understand not being feint of heart."

Fly? The woman'd been on the ceiling and now she was floating on distorted air. Yes, Ahani had little disbelief to suspend. Chasing after Tricia, Ahani figured if Tricia could fly, then so could she. Well, if it wasn't a rude sort of practical joke. Follow she did, cackling all the way. "Manipulate minds!? Brain! I can change the brains!?"

Tricia Kalamack

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Tricia didn't know what Ahani could do but she worked to make sure she could fly or at least be protected. Falling to your death wasn't a proper way to do somethings, so she moved to the window and held out a hand before opening it and flying out. "Then we shall begin now, there is much one can learn about the minds from their own solitary. Manipulating the telekinetic energies needed to levitate and push speed into it is a childs parlor trick, break the sound barrier by enclosing yourself in a bubble and surging forward like a speeder to slam and throw entire ships is a powerful technique. Or it can be subtle and sift through the minds of others to take their information."

Throwing her body out the window, Ahani force jumped and flung herself toward [member="Tricia"], enough faith in the woman she just me to know going 'splat' is a terrible waste. "When do we get to bubble-and-slam?! 'Cause that would be the bee's knees."

The wealth to it! The breadth of skill! With power like that, refinement like that Ahani could enhance her battle tactics and open her up repertoire of deadly force. As she ran, lept and jumped, Ahani restrained her giggles with words. "I can push things! I can pull them to me, too! I can throw them! Fine and all, not best as you, not Masterful. Can I fly? Take their minds to bits and see them?"

Tricia Kalamack

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Tricia gave a nod of approval and then was in the air standing for a moment while the distortion of energy disappeared. She looked up into the sky and then at Ahani while her fists clenched popping the knuckles. Then she was flying high and fast, faster and faster around the skies of the sanctum with a laugh to herself buzzing where the window was with pops from the speed when she went by. Then she stopped after building it up and for Ahani's benefit released a large cwave of distorted energy that moved some of the landed shuttles. Made one fly up and spin like an accident while she crossed her arms. "There is much, I had never felt the extent of power until Atrisia when I faced another like me who could match me blast for blast. To master this is to master what it means to bend the laws of the world. You can throw ships and walkers, turn everything into a weapons. Now are you ready to begin? We'll start with flight and move to saber levitation."

Ahani hit the ground at a roll, tumbling into the nearest staunchly placed object and rattling her brains together with a deep shake of her silver head. Jumping up on one of the shuttles, Ahani launched into the air again and tried to keep herself aloft. Slowly the woman started tumbling back down. She bashed herself with flimsy-made telekinetic projections, which did little but stall her descent.

"Ready and--OOF! Willing! Waugh!" Tumbling further, Ahani caught the edge of another shuttle and lept into the air again at powered speed and height. Controlled falling, that's what it felt like at the moment.

Tricia Kalamack

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Tricia looked upon Ahani as she jumped and fell down slowly, a look of amusement on her face while she dropped down just a little bringing her hands out to flex her power and create a distortion Ahani could land and practice on while she learned how to fly. "Careful and remember you have all the time in the universe to learn how to properly fly it isn't all rushing and flash." Although as she hovered there she had to admit there was plenty of flash that could happen. "NOw keep your focus, fel the force push around you and take flight. Then we'll be able to work on your mental endurance."

Ahani rested on the distortion and nearly swooned at having her feet on something not made of - well - ground. "All the time in the universe… hope it don't take another eight hundred years. That'd be the living end." She muttered, peering down over the side of the distortion. For a moment the woman wondered what marshmallow tasted like, and hoped the clouds were secretly made of such confections as to make the sweet toothed swoon. Above them were clouds and that was as good a stimulus as any to attempt the ability to fly once again.

Ahani shut her eyes and screwed her brown in concentration, both hands pointed palm-down by her feet. 'Feel the Force and take flight. Fly, fly, fly. Force plus push plus focus plus marshmallow clouds. No. Pidgeon. No. No no no no no. Force push, then focus wait, focus first then force push then fly.'

As she muttered to her inner self, the Echani began to lift off the barrier and hovered in the air. "AmIdoingitsayI'mdoingit'causeIthinkIambutthere'sachanceI'mthinkingaboutmarshmallowpidgeonsorarethepidgeonsmadeofnougat?Iliken-- I AM FLYING IN THE AIR!"

Floating, more like but baby steps. Ahani lifted herself a tad more, fingers shaking and far from concentrated perfectly. @Tricia.

Tricia Kalamack

[member="Ahani Najwa"]

Tricia almost wanted to laugh but she restrained herself letting the distortion disappear and instead focusing on around her to catch if needed but Tricia moved to be next to Ahani. She could almost imagine one of those holovids using this moment to have a singing number or something. Maybe she would have to look and see if they already did. This was a whole new world for the student and the elder spoke keeping focused. "Your doing better, concentrating on remaining up here while preforming other tasks is a quick way to build up mental resilience. Attain focus and learn how to get away when some people just become to annoying."

"I'm siiiinging of lemonade and ginger snaps, ginger is a decent vegetable but a horrible meat. I'm siiinging of lemonade and ginger in the lemonade." Ahani burbled out a sing-song of fruits and spices in an attempt to quiet enough of herself to function. Seemed to work enough that Ahani's levitation stabilized and she craned her head looking for something else to command and control. "Resilience, I like that word. I am that word. Resilient. I'm resilient. I got good stam=m-st-s-stoohh st-top stuttering." Her muscles twitched as she stuttered, the prevailing wind hit her in the face and she hissed a deep exhale. "Okay."

She lifted one hand to her face and started counting her fingers, attempting in a small way to begin organizing her brain to multitask. "People become annoying often. What's the bother? Humans… such tender little things, I like my people better, of course I do. We Echani don't shrink away. Fight till we die. it's better. Wholesome. Er."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom