Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Activity for Some Characters

Matreya

So I try to follow the logic of the seniors on this site: roleplay a lot of experience and it will count, perform the required moves and you can get powerful items. Hell people own fethin Soulsabers etc on here and worse.

I try to ignore the down right rudeness of said seniors but its a bit hard. Attempting to start a duel with someone the other day resulted in Daemos being jumped by two of the strongest masters on the site. Then when he tried to flee, it was "illogical" and "impossible" etc.

For a weapon I made, I specifically spell out what I want, and even go past 2k+ words in a single post! Plus the rest of what i had obtained! Then, without using it in any fashion other than described, I now have to remove the item, even after doing all I did to get it to begin with.

Basically for sometime now I have had to deal with the fascists on the site and endured. But for now, dealing with possibly losing my kid, I cant fuckin do it. This site is a tool I use to keep myself calm though, so instead of not coming at all, I simply am going to start working on just the characters that dont interact with those few:

Asher North just started with the Pubs
Zz'acc is learning from [member="Christian Slade"] (respect for the level of being down for rps)
Zander is learning also but i dont know if Ill keep playing with him currently

Im sure Im going to get bashed for this, and to be honest, it simply proves the point. Word from the wise to those reading this, ask every single admin an rpj about your subs/future plans/every single post you make so they cant suddenly jerk around and tell you your dumb basically from trying to avoid fights or take away things you earn

sabrina

I am sorry to hear, about your child, I started playing when I went through ivf, so I know it`s help`s, as it keep`s your ind of thing`s, also found it helped improve my grammar.
[member="Lord Daemos"]

Matreya

Seriously, now something that was approved is denied, again because I didnt confrom. Because I pointed out favoritism shown by admin and rpj, something I did more work then 60%+ have not even tried on here for is denied. They say there isnt favoritism, and that if we feel any of the staff are breaking rules etc we should point it out - but then with past experiences this would simply result in a warning point on my end.

A staffer is allowed to take a hit that instantly ko'ed another non Mentalist, and not even flinch! But Daemos is dropped to his knees, nearly vomiting, with migraines etc while being a mentalist. Then, using the Dantari crystals within the hilts of his blades, exactly as I said he would, Im called out for doing to much.

I worked for about 7 months plus, on a faction that some people liked and followed faithfully. Because the name held Valhalla in the title (A KARKIN APPROVED PLANET) it was never going to be able to reach Major faction, no matter what I did.

Basically I could go on for the next 30 minutes about the shit they do to their players but I wont. I got rl issues to deal with. But as a quick observation to the staffers:

Recently, more and more avid commuters to this site are quitting with this exact same kind of response. So, lets not do anything different huh? I mean its not like your guys numbers are filled with non staffers right? Nah of course not.

Seriously. Treat people equally and youll get a better response.

sabrina

I know this may sound bad, but go and have break, come back to it later, and reread it. It may help, get fresh perspective on it, plus they do have second chance, if you still feel unfairly treated.
I not going get into thing`s about your sub, as I am not sure how it works. So I can`t judge it for you, I hope your get`s well soon, waiting for new`s, is hard one of hardest thing`s to do.

CHANI

[member="Lord Daemos"] I can see where you are coming from,
give and take mentality,
if things aren't going my way I will ask for a thread to go a certain way
if they both say no, I balance the situation, take a few hits, ask for a reprieve from the fight and be on my merry way.
of course I like to go the other way and be defeated.
it's the writers, pick and choose who to write with.

Matreya

[member="CHANI"]
True. However my point about the duel was I never even wanted fight either of the two who attacked. I actually continued trying to flee, which was what he had been doing the moment they started.

So i guess thats the other message to recieve from this:

Dont go into threads expecting to have any control. Else your looking at being called a metagamer

CHANI

[member="Lord Daemos"]
Where they both darksider, or sith?

I wouldn't be caught dead in any thread with two of them, else Chani be dead. It's not in the dark nature to just let someone go.

I'll ask for some control ooc, to shake the thread up maybe. if they say no, just bow out and write with people who give and take.

First off, I’d like to send my condolences to you [member="Lord Daemos"] . You’ve been a good member and highly active with multiple of characters. A child is something that never should be taken from a father or a mother without obvious neglect. You are a good guy and I’m sorry this is all happening to you IRL. Wish you the best and you should take a good extended period of time from the board to spend with your family and your son. Hope it really works out for you.

As for the rest of the issues you’ve presented in your LoA, I’m going to ask that if you have complaints please message me or another staffer with the complaints. I’d like to have this taken care of so when you do come back to the board after settling your real life that you come back happy and able to enjoy the game that is provided.

Matreya

Dont know if Ill be coming back. Like my most recent thread said, I cant take this. They took my kid. For no reason...

Also, please note my for most apology. I am sorry, I didnt mean to be so brunt. But to put all the work I have into this, to have it taken away from me when Im playing fairly, plus CPS showing up and telling me MY FAMILY called and lied about me...

Yeah Im sorry

Eleandra H'Avelle

E
Spencer Jacobs said:
Get off the forum and deal with your real life. Best of luck.
... That's straight-forward... :p

Anyways, good luck, [member="Lord Daemos"]. I hope things will get better in your life. :(

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Lord Daemos said:
Dont know if Ill be coming back. Like my most recent thread said, I cant take this. They took my kid. For no reason...

Also, please note my for most apology. I am sorry, I didnt mean to be so brunt. But to put all the work I have into this, to have it taken away from me when Im playing fairly, plus CPS showing up and telling me MY FAMILY called and lied about me...

Yeah Im sorry
I'm sorry to hear about your child. A parent losing a child is not something that anyone should ever have to go through, but in this life we all know that these things happen from time to time whether they should or should not. I hope that you do take the time necessary in order to come through all this in a positive way with your head held high and your spirits, but I don't understand and cannot relate to the struggles you are now going to have to face. I'm on the younger side, though if I were to have a child or two it wouldn't be a surprise to many at 25. It's just not a part of life I've delved into just yet.

I wish you the very best of luck and known that you'll be in my prayers. Regardless of what you believe, no matter what god you believe in, prayers are healthy and the way I see it, it can't hurt for you to just be on my mind if you believe that a higher power is just too far fetched. Regardless of all that, I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and if you do decide to return know that I'm always here to write with if you do not desire to write with anyone else. I know that I could use another powerful ally, and my three apprentices could use another sparring partner.

Best of luck. Prayers and best wishes with you...

-Christian

[member="Lord Daemos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom