Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Love' Lunatic's Oval Vaporizing Executioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image source: For some odd reason, my computer will now allow me to post it.

Intent: To create an explosive for my explosives expert character.

Development thread: Will provide if required.

Manufacturer: None. It is a homemade explosive by Yun'Vorcar.

Model: None.

Affiliation: This explosive device was created and designed by Yun'Vorcar.

Modularity: You can set the time in which the explosive will go off.

Production: Unique.

Material: An old clock, some wires, a bit of Durasteel and a bit of explosives packed inside.

Description: 'Love' is simply an old oval shaped clock that has some...slight modifications. Inside, there is several things of explosives, connected to a wire. To detonate this explosive, you set the time and run like hell. The clock continues to tick down until it gets to the desired location. Once it gets to the certain time, the hand that reaches it strikes a metal object that is connected beside each number on the clock, sending sparks flying into the small holes that cover the clock. If a spark or sparks manage to ignite one of the many wires, it travels down until it reaches the explosives...then it explodes. However, there are a lot of problems with the creation. If the sparks do not manage to ignite the clock, it is a dud and will not detonate. Also, the explosive is very unstable and an act as simple as dropping 'Love' will cause it to go off, usually killing the handler. So, the only strength this creation holds is blowing things into pieces...though it is very rare for it to detonate due to it being too reliant on the sparks.

Note: I know the 'Lunatic's Oval Vaporizing Executioner' is a very terrible name but I couldn't think of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom