Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Lothal's Lost Legacy

wb1.png

TAGS:
@open
alexboarder.png

In the quiet heart of Lothal's vast, verdant forest, the entrance to the ancient Jedi temple revealed itself like a whisper among the trees. Hidden beneath centuries of rampant growth and the gentle, eroding kiss of time, it lay concealed from the untrained eye, a secret kept only for those who could truly see.

Padawan Braze, guided by the resonant hum of the Force, navigated the dense forest with a purposeful tread. As he parted the veil of emerald leaves and curling vines, a hushed awe fell upon him. Before him stood a majestic edifice of stone and mystery: the temple entrance.

It was a grand archway, a testament to the forgotten era, framed by weathered stones adorned with intricate carvings of ancient symbols, telling stories of wisdom and unity. The archway stood tall, a silent sentinel, steadfast against the ravages of time. It seemed to both challenge and welcome the young Padawan.

In the quietude, Braze could feel a faint hum emanating from the ancient stone, a resonance in the Force that beckoned him, inviting him to uncover the secrets that lay hidden within. His trial was about to begin, the first step into the ancient echoes of the past.

MOSHED-2022-8-18-22-57-25.jpg

Lothal
Tags: Braze Braze

Lothal_Protectorate_Divider.png

Lothal Protectorate

Fynch very often visited the ruins of the Jedi Temple on Lothal. He had done so very often as a child, told countless stories about the ancient Jedi Heroes that had once inhabited it's walls. Now years later, where he had come to find himself as the leader of his people, he had finally gotten the chance to meet these heroes in the flesh. It was in the Jedi that the Commander in Chief saw a path forward for his people. Even as they pushed for isolation, the Jedi were a comforting presence, clearing out recent plagues of sithspawn spurred by increased darkside activity in Wild Space near the Tingel Arm.

Naturally he wanted a place for them to come to, perhaps even inhabit regularly. The old Temple ruins seemed the perfect spot, and a good thousand years due for a remodel at that. Another enclave for their members to utilize, as well as a means of bringing more security to their world from raiders or Imperial remnants.

But something most unusual occurred today. The Temple was open, it's entrance revealed to someone. Fynch stepped in to find a young man walking into the entrance corridor. Jedi perhaps?

"Hello there!" Fynch called out. "I wasn't expecting to see the Temple open. Was that you, kid?"

wb1.png

TAGS:
The Fynch The Fynch
alexboarder.png

Braze was so enthralled by the sight that he barely noticed the presence of another person in the room. Startled by the sudden voice, he flinched and turned towards its source, his heart racing.

"Oh... uh... n-no. I didn't, uh... I mean, I felt drawn here. I didn't touch anything or do anything, I'm sorry," Braze stammered, trying to compose himself. He became more aware of the stranger's presence and took a step back, giving the person some space.

The stranger seemed calm and composed, and Braze couldn't help but be curious about their presence in this sacred place. "What is this place?" he asked, his curiosity overriding any hesitation he might have had about speaking to a total stranger in such a mysterious setting.

MOSHED-2022-8-18-22-57-25.jpg

Lothal
Tags: Braze Braze

Lothal_Protectorate_Divider.png

Lothal Protectorate

"Oh, no worries," Fynch laughed. "This place doesn't belong to me. It's an ancient Jedi Temple. As such I don't hear her call... not like a Jedi would."

The boy was a Jedi. He could tell just by a glance. A rather young one at that come to think of it. Didn't their young ones have teachers that were assigned to them? Regardless, the boy was here now.

"The history of this place has been lost, I'm afraid," he shrugged. "I remember a handful of legends about the place from when I was a kid, but this place has gone generally untouched for thousands of years."

The Commander stepped towards the child, extending his hand. He was a leader, after all, and having the courtesy to introduce himself to a visitor was the least he could do to be a gracious host. The Jedi were his friends, as Valery Noble Valery Noble had made very clear. The young man would have no fear of being run out of a place significant to his Order.

"Solarus Fynch," he introduced. "Commander in Chief of the Lothal Protectorate. More or less I'm the elected leader around these parts, though I'm afraid I'm not as flashy as the senators of your Galactic Alliance."

wb1.png

TAGS:
The Fynch The Fynch
alexboarder.png

Braze listened to the curious man as he spoke and perked up hearing him talk about who he was. The name rang a few mental bells as he had brushed up on of political science work before his initial trip here with Jasper. "O-oh... " He trailed briefly seemingly forgetting the fact that when somebody introduced themselves that you should introduce yourself back. He had frowned briefly at hearing that this place has been lost to the passage of time. He offered a bow of his head. " Nice to meet you Mister Fynch, Sir. " He offered belatedly before adding, " I'm Braze. "

He offered one last glance upwards eyeing the tall entrance. " I was exploring the wilderness when I felt... drawn here... What brings you this deep into the wilds Mister Commander in Chief?" Braze asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom