Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost

[SIZE=13.5pt]The Wilds[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Planet Unknown[/SIZE]
The night was surprisingly quiet for the wild planet as it seemed as though its beasts slept soundly. However, while the planet slept something new and far more dangerous had found its way into the shadows. Prowling through the darkness of the massive wilds that seemed to encompass the planet, black orbs stared blankly ahead as the lithe figure moved deeper and deeper into the choking wilds. Any and all beasts that might be roaming the night fled before her, the Darkness rolling off her in waves easily felt by the creatures as their survival instincts took hold.

Stepping from the thick forest she stepped out into a wide plain, the grass short as though a large herd of herbivores had recently passed through. Moving slowly she found her onyx gaze moving to the stars above, the souls trapped within her momentarily stilling as a strange sensation washed over her. Only a few weeks ago she had died at the hands of Moridin, but in a moment of clarity he had brought her back to the world of the living. He had gifted her with some of the souls that she had unknowingly aided him in stealing to reshape his body over four hundred years ago. However, something was amiss. He had brought her back wrong.

Her breathing slowed as a chill raced up her spine, a strange sensation tickling the back of her mind. Someone was coming, someone familiar, but her mind was being pulled in to many directions to make sense of the sensation. The light of the stars and moons were swallowed by her inky gaze, the wind shifting around her as soft music reached her ears. For a moment her eyes slid closed as she found herself singing, manipulating the world around her as music echoed across the plain.

"My hope is on fire
My dreams are for sale
I dance on a wire
I don't want to fail her

I walk against the stream
Far from what I believe in
I run towards towards the end
Trying not to give in

She's lost in the darkness
Fading away
I'm still around here
Screaming her name
She's haunting my dreamworld
Trying to survive
My heart is frozen
I'm losing my mind

Help me, I'm buried alive
Buried alive"
As her voice gained strength, her eyes opened once more and for a moment they were amber. Her molten gaze burned brightly, but black slowly bled back into her gaze, swallowing the light until nothing remained.

"I'm burning the bridges
And there's no return
I'm trying to reach her
I feel that she yearns

I walk against the stream
Far from what I believe in
I run towards towards the end
Trying not to give in

Fading away
I'm still around here
Screaming her name
Trying to survive
My heart is frozen
I'm losing my mind

Buried alive

I tried to revive what's already drowned
They think I'm a fool
Can't realize,
Hope plays a wicked game with the mind
'Cause I thought that love would bind
I cannot revive what's already drowned
She won't come around

Fading away
I'm still around here
Screaming her name
Trying to survive
My heart is frozen
I'm losing my mind

Buried alive"
She hadn't planned upon singing as was her want, something else had compelled the act. However, the Song shook her to the core and caused her to wrap her arms around herself, her aura pulsing in time with her slow rhythmic heartbeat. Was her subconscious mind reaching out to her or was it the Force?

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="Anara Valnor"]

He awoke in a body that was not his, to a face that was not his. How had he come down to this mortal plane? What trickery had bound him to such finite flesh? He remembered his past life, like a haze. He had been a man once. A powerful man. Something had happened, he could not remember. Like the hands of a desperate climber he reached, but the memories stayed just out of grasp. Eventually, he gave up. Crystal notes of a songbird's voice interrupted his nostalgia. He knew that voice.

The dark haired man rose from the grass where he had lain and looked around. The night was dark, save for the stars, but he saw her. There. Singing. Blue eyes narrowed. He stepped forward, careless of the cold wind on his unclothed form.

"My Lady," he hissed as he closed the distance. "It seems an age ago I heard your voice, Siren. What have you done? Why am I trapped in this mortal vessel?"

Obsidian pools met his gaze, but there was no expression within those dead orbs. The souls within stirred, hissing voices whispering a multitude of things, but she did her best to heed none of them. His irritation washed over her at though it were her own and she frowned, anger flaring. "You are the joker, the Deceiver. How is this my fault when truth never passes your lips?" She all but hissed at him, her own nakedness of no consequence as they stared one another down. Emotions, strange and making little sense, filled her as she stared into icy pools that were as familiar as the stars overhead.

Lord Ghoul

L
Memories flooded him. Once, a collision of these two would have destroyed the entire planet, even in such a finite manifestation, but trapped in these mortal bodies, only able to barely access the Font, a battle between them would be less than cataclysmic. How... disappointing. Mikhail's cold eyes, reptilian in nature, regarded her for a moment before he apparently decided she told the truth.

"If not you then who?" He asked almost more to himself than her. He was the Deceiver, the Vile one. Hated and loathed. But he always managed to trick them, despite how well they knew him. Maybe they at last had caught up to him? Strange, since he could remember only fragments of the recent past. A slow, insidious smile spread across his features. He would find out just who had trapped him here, but first he had to find a way off this place. Hmm.... this could be fun.

"Bror...I would have said if I knew..."

She closed the distance between them further, stopping so that she was standing just off to the side of them. Leaning forward she pressed her body to his just a bit, planting a chaste kiss to the side of his lips before moving her lips to his ear. "I am not in the habit of lying..." With that she moved around him, her onyx eyes scanning the horizon as the souls within whispered things she did not yet grasp.

Lord Ghoul

L
He smiled tightly.

Mikhail remained unmoved by the kiss, though it burned his cheek. It was her way. To dissemble with signs so easily mistaken for affection. His eyes narrowed on her. The memories of his past life were flooding back and he suddenly remembered where his ship was. Though, anything before that remained shrouded in black. Curious.

Stepping even closer to her, he whispered conspiratorially in her ear.

"No, but I am."

His arms snaked around her in a pinning embrace, while a rock shot up from the ground and straight for the back of her head with enough force to knock her unconscious.

He was, after all, the Deceiver.

@[member="Anara Valnor"]

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

To late did she realized her mistake as her brother wrapped her in his embrace. His lips against her ear sent a chill down her spine, a familiar sensation from a lifetime ago. She moved to place her hands against his chest, in attempt to get away, but it was to late. The voices inside her head screamed in warning, but to late did she heed their call as pain bloomed upon the back of her head. Her world swam as her head fell forward onto his shoulder, her obsidian eyes fluttering shut as she lost consciousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom