Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Unicorn, If Found Please Stop Doing Drugs

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
The hallucinations continued for a bit longer before finally they started to wear off. Carliah blinked as slowly the colors dimmed, the bubbles vanished, and her unicorn ceased to exist. She remembered being bitten by the strange bug right before they started. "Those creature were venomous it seems, and that venom caused us to hallucinate. Let's see if we can catch one now that we know what we're dealing with," Carliah explained as she turned to stare at Revy. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

[member="Carliah Dakrone"]

Revy held her head while she was looking at her mother with a look on her face. "Ahhhh wha...." She said it stumbling a little as the dancing slaves and bubbles disappeared before she was sitting on her butt and looking up at her mother. "Ahhh I am not certain what happened but I think I was petting a person or a skinless cat.... where is this creature?"

Carliah Dakrone

"I think there were over in that direction. They seemed to live in tunnels near tree roots, so lets look near some of the bigger Felucia and trees," Carliah replied, pointing a direction behind them. You could see a clear path where the two of them had went crashing through the wilderness in there drugged state. The Mad Queen was certain she had made a fool of herself, and that would not stand. She was determined to catch one of these creatures and return it to Veradune for further study until they had a suitable facility here. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy looked at her mother as she was walking and in agreement about it. She let her energies come as she slowly recovered rising up before stumbling forward with what felt like an ice pick in her skull that made her want to curl up there and just lay down. "I'll be right behind you as soon as the room starts spinning." It took her a few more moments while she rolled over and got up slowly walking after her mother who was going for the bugs. No one made a fool of her and she wanted to smash some things.

Carliah Dakrone

"We can't kill them, we'll need to catch a live one and bring it back to the ship. Once we know where some are, we can bring the ship closer to them, grab some supplies, and try to coral one of them into a cage or something. We'll take it back to Veradune for study once we have it," Carliah told her, smiling a bit at her daughter's comment about the area around them spinning. This discovery of this planet had been really good for the two of them. She was happy to be having such a good time with her daughter. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy was looking at her mother as she listened. "Alright so we need one living got it." She rubbed her hands together while thinking about it and that meant she could squish a few more while she shrugged off the last bits of drug on the edge of her vision. "I am ready for anything and we'll get a live one."

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah found her way back to the ship and retrieved a cage and some other equipment. It seemed that in there drugged state, they really hadn't traveled to far from the ship. Now it was time to track down one of those strange creatures and try to trap it. She headed off in the direction she thought they had gone from the ship when they found the first Iknao. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy was happy to see the ship and she was moving to the inside first while her mother got the equipment. She got water and some food taking it in as she had no idea how long they had been doing anything on their little trip. She'd have to find someway to blame her dad abandoning them for this to work before she was going now. "ALright lets go and try to find it." She was following with her mother towards the creatures to capture them."

Carliah Dakrone

Before too much time had passed, the two of them stumbled upon a lone Iknao guarding the entrance to a tunnel system. Carliah stopped a few feet from it and held up a stun gun. She had no idea if such a weapon would work, much less how good her aim would be, but it was the best plan she could think of she. After several minutes of struggling to line the sights up though, she passed it to her daughter. "Here you try, I can't aim this damn thing." [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy was looking at her mother as she stalked the creatures and she fund her path there a small smirk on her face before she was moving and listened to the sounds that came from them. Her mother tossing her the blaster as Revy caught it and for a moment waited to get the weight and she was moving now her fingers squeezing the trigger and aiming at ther creature while she let the force wash over her to guide her aim and shots for the wins of the creature.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah smiled as the Iknao fell to the ground. The large bug had been stunned by a shot from the blaster. "Good job Revy. You'll have to teach me to aim better," she praised her daughter as she walked over to the creature. She used to Force to boost her strength so she could lift the large insect and carry it over to the cage. She placed it carefully inside the metal box and locked the door. "Well, let's take this back to Vulpesen." [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy looked at the one they had caught and at her mother as she wanted to bring it back to vulps with a nod of her head. She was moving forward and looking at the thing that wasn't so tough now before seeing the ship in the distance while she rubbed her head in excitement and was just tired after everything. "I think I am going to want to sleep for a long time."

Carliah Dakrone

"Well let's load this up on to the ship, and then we can go home," Carliah replied, grabbing the cage and dragging it behind her to the ship. She was eager for some sleep too. Finding Deleritas had been quite the adventure and discovering the Iknao poison was even more fun. She'd have to return and speak to the locals about it later to find out if the substance had a name. Maybe the could find a use for it somehow. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy was moving with her mother and gave a nod of her head while she was breathing in deeply the scent of not being under the influence of these creatures drugs. She rather liked it while she was moving towards the ship and finding a place she could sit down with a small smile on her face. "Yes come on lets get home so I can stretch out and be lazy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom