Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Unicorn, If Found Please Stop Doing Drugs

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Carliah and Revy had been having fun exploring Deleritas so far, that was until it happened. Carliah and Revy had encountered a strange, overgrown bug like creature. Wanted to study it more, Carliah ventured closer, resulting in the Iknao feeling threatened and biting her. She was fine for a few moments, until the hallucinations began. Now she was seeing music and hearing colors. She noticed large white equine looking creature with a shimmering silver horn in the distance and began chasing after it. "Revy! Do you see that thing? Let's follow it!" [member="Revy Dakrone"]

[member="Carliah Dakrone"]

Revy had come out here with her mother and she wasn't certain what these creatures were on this world. They all seemed to be out of a nightmare or fantasy story. Then something bit her mother and she was looking at it with had hand coming out as she felt something on her neck. The sting and bite before she fell over and her head was spinning.... She was seeing things and she didn't know what she was seeing before she was moving off towards the same place as her mother to chase the thing... she liked things. Things were fuzzy and booze.

Carliah Dakrone

"I WANNA RIDE IT!!! I WILL CONQUER THIS BEAST!" Carliah screamed as she chased the unicorn. At least, she thought she was chasing a unicorn, she was actually chasing thin air as she crashed through the mushroom forest. The hallucination led them to a clearing with a small creek running through it. Carliah paused at the edge of it, now seeing a swirl of colors running through the water, twinkling in the light like some form of magical fairy dust had been dumped into the water. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy was looking at her and following her mother through the forest chasing a beast as she was seeing something else and her hands were in front of her. She had some ideas of what she would do with that if she caught it before she smacked into a giant mushroom and her head was snapped back into the dirt. She rolled up while still looking and seeing more things in front of her before she was giving chase again and giggling. "I am going to catch you.... here I come."

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah giggled, splashing around in the water of the creek, trying to catch the colors that swirled by. The mushrooms around the clearing were changing colors as if in the rhythm of some imaginary song. She grinned a bit as she stopped to stare at the Felucia forest in awe. Everything was blindingly bright, but she didn't even care. The colors were absolutely mesmerizing to her. She glanced around, searching for Revy. "Are you seeing this too? The colors are so pretty! Look at the mushrooms!" [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy was seeing all the colors in the water as her mother was splashing and she couldn't stop laughing. "Make another rainbow mommy..." She had her hands on her stomach and was doubling over uncontrollably for the moment before she was on the ground heaving in gulps of air to match and watch the mushrooms around them changing colors. She felt her hand go into the water that got her to stop laughing and she sat up splashing a little. "I don't know what is happening."

Carliah Dakrone

"Neither do I but it's amazing. Is this place always live this?" Carliah yelled, running over to Revy and collapsing on the grass beside her. She began having a giggle fit of her own as she watched the cloud in the sky take on different shapes and begin to fight each other. She laughed even louder when one of them morphed in a giant Nexu that ate all of the other clouds. She vaguely remembered and even that started this all, but she couldn't put it into words. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy looked at her mother and had a nod of her head as she was looking over some of the things. Her attention more on what she was seeing and what her mother was doing as she laid there in the grass and was looking up at the clouds. The shapes were fighting in heated battles and she was not sure what they had happening. "I do not know mother but there are things we will need to figure out... I am wonderig what it all means you know." She looked at them and was spending the time watching her hand move back and forth.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah merely shook her head and went back to glancing around at all the swirling colors and lights surrounding them. Everything looked so surreal she almost couldn't believe it was real. Strange creatures flashed before her eye as the colors changed and pulsed all around her. Whatever they had found when they came here was definitely worth it. Carliah spotted the unicorn out of the corner of her eye again and slowly pushed herself off the ground. She began walking carefully towards the creature to avoid startling it, but it seemed to sense her coming because it turned and ran a short distance before once again looking at her. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy watched he mother and she had no idea what she was doing as she rose up to follow her it wouldn't be good if she was going to get lost. She stumbled around the mushrooms looking for the unicorn her mother was chasing and for her while she tripped over her own foot rolling. "Ow.... I think I hurt my pride." At least her honor was intact while she got up and was following the raving mad woman chasing a unicorn. "I think we should stay together."

Carliah Dakrone

"Help me catch this thing then!" Carliah commanded her daughter as she resumed chasing after her magical unicorn. The colors of the planet still shimmered and changed around her, but she was too focused on her unicorn to admire them. She briefly remembered hearing these creatures mentioned in stories. So far this planet had been like something out of a children's fairy tale, so she wasn't really surprised to see it there. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy didn't know what her mother was chasing but she would help her as she shook her head and was running after her. To help chase it and her mother while she was thinking more about the place and hoping whatever was being done here wasn't going to be how it always was... she couldn't imagine people being here and trying to work or live here. She didn't know what could happen to anyone not local before she spoke. "Fien fine lets catch it."

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah finally caught up with the unicorn and began petting it's side. At least she thought it was a unicorn. In reality, she was petting the side of a nearby Felucia. She had an extremely cheerful grin on her face while she gently stroked it with her fingers. The former Queen glanced over at her daughter and waved her closer. "Pet it! It's so soft! Come on Revy!" she urged as she beckoned her daughter over to her. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy finally heard her mother with the thing and she was looking at her confused as the creature wasn't a unicorn to her. Drugs on different levels and different things she could see coming off while she was moving now. Watching the sight of it. "Why are you petting that gynmast fro Veradune mother?" There was confusion on her face as she stepped forward though and placed a hand on her mothers shoulder. "I have no idea what is going on."

Carliah Dakrone

"Gymnast? No it's a unicorn!" Carliah argued, smiling as she continued to pet the glowing white creature. She had no idea what her daughter was talking about, but Carliah was damn sure she was petting a unicorn. She frowned slightly at her daughter. Was she sick? The younger woman was seeing gymnasts. Unicorns were much more normal than gymnasts. Revy must be feeling ill. "Are you feeling okay?" Carliah asked her, a bit concerned.
[member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy looked at her mother who was looking at her and her talk about things as she gave a concerned look. "I am feeling fine, giddy even.... I think I am not certain I was watching my hand move in that jungle for awhile and chasing girls through mushroom forests is a strange concept." She didn't really know what was happening but her mother was still petting the one gymnast from the world they were on. She joined her mother and was stroking at the hair to play into her delusion.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah suddenly saw something else that caught her eye. Giant bubbles of color were floating through the air. She set off again, chasing them down and reaching out to pop them. "Magical bubbles!!! I love bubbles! They're so pretty!" she cried as she frolicked through the clearing, chasing the floating objected. She went splashing through the creek once again as she chased the flying colorful orbs through the air. The mad woman turned around to see if her daughter was following. [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy was able to at least see the bubbles and she was speaking to the invisible girl there. "Frakking bubbles.... my mom has bubbles." There was a look on her face as the gymnast was going off in one direction. "No she has frakking bubbles." Revy was all excited and she was running off towards the bubbles her mother was chasing as the thought of them helped fix the ideas of her family being broken and only one parent doing anything.... She got to play with bubbles.

Carliah Dakrone

Who doesn't love bubbles? Bubbles were one of the greatest inventions in the galaxy. She smiled as she stretched out her hands, catching one of the bubbles and smiling as the giant blue orb rested in the palms of her hands. They didn't seem inclined to pop when touched and Carliah wondered what the were made of, and if they were a naturally occurring part of the planet. She had never heard of a planet with giant bubbles flying through the sky, [member="Revy Dakrone"]

Revy was playing in the bubbles and looking at herself in the reflection it gave of her face as she saw her mother holding one on her hand but she was standing there making faces into it. "Bubbles" She was dancing and looking at herself as the drugs in her system were... interesting to start to deal with and she didn't know if they were wearing off or when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom