Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lost to time

giphy.gif
H U N T

A single ship shimmered into normal space as it left hyperspace the Kom'rk fighter was old by most standards, but it was still the favorite of Aselia. The young blonde woman took the pilots seat of the fighter as the autopilot had concluded its job. Taking the controls, she hit the throttle and took off toward the planets surface, months of searching had led her to this wild world of Euceron her information solid enough that brought her sister along for this one. She called out over her shoulder “Allya, beginning descent, you might want to sit down. Maybe should have said that before I punched it, sorry.”

She was so excited that she honestly was in a hurry to get on the ground, months of keeping her task a secret from Allya, she was slightly relived when she could tell her precisely why she had been gone so much but as it was their father who had directed this search she would of course abide by his wishes and not involve her until it was time to go in. The ship slid silently into the atmosphere and flew toward a distant mountain range, and then she saw it a mandalorian cruiser her back broken over the peak of a mountain, her eyes quickly scanned the surrounding area and she checked her sensors, there was a small patch of land nearby barely large enough for the fighter to land, she banked gently and slowed bringing the ship into a hover as its wings folded up and began the gentle descent to the ground below.​

Before the landing cycle was even finished she was up out of her seat and pulling her helmet on before walking to the back of the ship to access the armory, she began loading up on various explosives and knives as well as grabbing her VAARs rifle and her pair of balmorran rail pistols, prepare for any situation and you wont be surprised, she reached over and hit a button to lower the ramp and waited for Allya to catch up.​

bunibar.png

The armor clad teen was soon harnessed in as the ship made its descent to the planet below. Questions still flooded her mind, but this was her buir. He held to the past, even as it devoured him. It was just the way he was. Her helmet still on, she looked at the planet as they flew down towards it. So, what they sought was there huh? Fingers rapped on the armrest as they finally landed. The excitement that came from her sister was palpable, it flowed through the cabin.

The ship landed with a bump, and soon the harness was taken off and she checked her gear, and ran a diagnostic sweep of her armor. Micro-Fighter operational, repair system go, weapon systems charging, reactors showing no leakage and no drop in power. Her blasters were at her side and her lightsaber was clipped to her belt. A few fragmentation grenades and emp grenades were also gathered.

Aselia left the ship and Allya followed after down and out the ramp. She stood close to her sister and let her scanners and sensors begin to map the area around them. This was Aselia’s mission, she was to run support. “Alright, where do we begin according to your research?”

Aselia Verd Aselia Verd

Aselia didn’t stop moving for even a moment her sensors were at full being alert for any movement or sign of trouble, they were moving directly for the cruiser they had seen on the way down that had been broken in half “The ship that went down here, there is a very high probability that it was on board. Your next question is, how do I know it’s not gone from here and not already looted and taken. Simple, nobody knew what was on board except for one survivor who passed down a story and…” she paused and stopped walking for a moment pointing at a large imprint in the ground “Because we are in the middle of a hunting ground” she began walking again very frequently her head turned left and right scanning with both her eyes and sensors, she didn’t want to alarm Allya but she needed to know the danger.

“Listen Allya, you have heard of the devourers, right? Surely you know the story of how Te Kandosii Mand'alor, was consumed by a pair of them on Dxun.” She turned and looked at Allya a very serious tone to her voice. “A pair of these beasts were being transported on this ship as well a trophy or something who knows. The locals stay very far away from here for good reason, we may be hunters but so are they. If this goes badly you run and take the ship and leave, do not argue” she turned again and began walking again, nothing would happen to Allya on her watch she hoped, but she would hold their attention until she could get away at the very least finally they breached the cover of the forest and found the wreck at last. “We should move quick, while we still have light”

TAG: Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya

Allya moved beside her sister. Her advanced scanners mapped the entire area around them, and her comm systems sought out anything they could pick up. Eyes looked side to side, her hands on her lightsaber and blaster hilters. IONA scrolled information across her HUD. Sonic cannon online, shoulder mounted rockets online, tractor and repulsors online. She grinned in her helmet and moved up to her big sister, wrapped her arms around her armor in a tight hug. “You are WAY too pretty and cute to be worrying this much. It will give you wrinkles. But, I’m flattered you are so worried about me vod!”

She turned and gave Aselia’s helmet a light tap with her own. A keldabe kiss. “I am not a hunter. I am a weapon. I’ve fought against an exact clone of our father and led him to a stand still. I survived having a star destroyed dropped on me. I have fought beasts both men and monster, I lead a battalion into battle. I appreciate you, you are so wonderful. But...I am Mando’ade. I do not run. We either come out of this clothed in glory, and together, or not at all.”

IONA chirped in her ear. “Micro-fighter online. Turretted weapon systems online. Moiecular shields operational, deflector shields operational, nano-missiles operational. Repair systems, and Valkyrie system online. Reactors stabilizing. Ready for battle.”

Allya grinned as her excitement fed her connection to the dark side. “This will be fun. I’ve always wanted to prove I am stronger than the Mand’alors of old. One day, I will take our father’s place as one. He was once the Reclaimer. I will be so much more.” They walked towards the wreck. Allya would have to give Aselia a massage or something later, help her loosen up. Cause, she had NEVER heard someone worry about her like she was a child in like...three years since her verd’goten.

Aselia Verd Aselia Verd

Aselia felt the sudden hug from behind and let out a short sigh shaking her head ever so slightly at her younger sister “Allya..” she was glad her helmet is on cause when made the comment about being too pretty and cute her cheeks flushed a bit, oh how she wanted to be mad at her for being such a wise-ass. She soon felt her slip around to the front and toucher her helmet to her own and just smiled and returned the gesture.

She sighed “Fine, you win like usual. But for the record, just because you are a badass doesn’t mean I can’t protect my younger vod. Come on let’s go find this thing, honestly, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to this fight” a wide grin formed under her helmet as the approached the crashed ship, the tracks of the devourers were evident immediately if any had survived the crash it was likely to only be that they ended up as food in truth the only reason she knew about this place was that a local had witnessed the crash and told the story about monsters, and from there, word spread though it would not mean much to most people but Aselia had spent a long time chasing down every lead and whisper where most would not give it place.

The wreck what was left of it after the impact had scattered a few containers around but most of them appeared emptied out already, Aselia made her way into the crater drawing on of her blaster pistols just to be on the safe side. She looked around, there were more tracks around of devourers but no sign of their quarry yet but one thing did catch her eye, devourer tracks leading north and several footprints following behind. "Allya, I think I have something tracks, looks like survivors chased a devourer north" she looked ahead seeing a cave at the foot of the mountain peak "Oh lovely a cave, close-quarters fighting it is" she returned her blaster to her holster and pulled out the long blade from her back just behind her jetpack.

TAG: Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya

Tag: Aselia Verd Aselia Verd

Allya looked around. Her sensors scanned every detail, she reached out with the force. With all the data that went through her mind, she had to stop a moment to take it all in. “Hmm, I mean, I suppose you can protect me. Just never had that before.” The teen admitted. Fingers brushed the dirt and her helmeted head lifted up. “Definitely North. Cave system. Can’t even begin trying to scan it all. We are going to have to wing this one, I think.”

Not that this bothered Allya. Every adventure, every fight, they were tests to prove herself, to get stronger, better, more capable. Her fingers tapped the ground once, before she stood up and moved back over to her sister. “Alright. But...why would survivors CHASE a devourer?” Eyes narrowed in thought, as she took a step forward. “Well, only one way to find out, right?”

Aselia simply shrugged as she started forward, a pair of sharp blades now her primary weapons "Well I guess now you do." she let out a soft chuckle and shook her head, the next question was more particular why indeed would you chase a devourer. "Why do you chase a devourer? That is pretty easy to figure out actually. Either the people on this ship were insane or drunk, or the devourer got ahold of something they wanted to get back. Or as I said they were just insane or drunk." she grinned under her helmet it was half an answer, most likely the thing they sought was within because its signature was nowhere at the wreckage.

Stepping into the mouth of the cave she was suddenly very thankful for the air filter built into her helmet as the very first thing she found was the decaying bodies of some of the devourer's victims, perhaps victims is the wrong word perhaps they were merely felled in self-defense though she was not about to investigate their deaths after stepping into what could be a den of devourers "Nice welcome mat, eyes up vod now the hunt begins"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom