Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Lost Shadeling Seeking Shenanigans

Rin

R
Rin here maybe possibly got himself stuck in Realspace, and can't figure out his way back to the Nether. I'm looking for people he can run into in the interim, before he's inevitably picked up by another Shadow and dragged back home. He does, thankfully, know how to possess bodies so we can have him in Shadow form or just some random meat suit. Whatever works for me!​
Anyone down to write with this mischievous little fiend?​

Subject 005 Possession

S
Rin here maybe possibly got himself stuck in Realspace, and can't figure out his way back to the Nether. I'm looking for people he can run into in the interim, before he's inevitably picked up by another Shadow and dragged back home. He does, thankfully, know how to possess bodies so we can have him in Shadow form or just some random meat suit. Whatever works for me!​
Anyone down to write with this mischievous little fiend?​

Another Nether friend that can possess bodies? We're a lot alike. Possession and Rin would get along real well since they're both trapped here in realspace. Of course he could also hang out with Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , who often talks to shadow people and does things with them.

Rin

R
"or just some random meat suit"

deranged

normal people don't say things like that
Who you talkin' about, "People"?

Another Nether friend that can possess bodies? We're a lot alike. Possession and Rin would get along real well since they're both trapped here in realspace. Of course he could also hang out with Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , who often talks to shadow people and does things with them.
Whoever you'd prefer, I'm down!

Rin

R
Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

Look mate, you're getting too philosophical for lil ole me. Say... Why don't you show me what you mean? You know, with your mind. I can make it easy, all you gotta do is, uh, let me in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom