Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lost Ones Signet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Couple%E2%80%99s-gorgeous-tungsten-carbide-wedding-band-set-with-blue-goldstone-inlay-TRJ358-2_01.jpg

Image Source: www.TungstenRepublic.com
Intent: As the Lost Ones are different from your typical Force sects, I wanted to give it something that embodies that unique ideology.
Development Thread: Never needed one for something this minimal before, and I've made lots of alchemy.
Manufacturer: The Crystal Heart Workshop
Model: Lost Ones Signet
Affiliation: The Shadow Empire - Lost Ones
Modularity: None
Production: Limited
Material: Alchemic Duranium, Holographic Crystal Lattice
Special Features:
  • Supernaturally durable
  • Latticed with the Force to look like a 3D band of stars and nebulae in space
  • Grants the wearer a minor Aura of Uneasiness
  • Aura of Uneasiness effects everyone, friend or foe, except other ring bearers
Description:
The Signets of the Lost Ones are special rings made for the Shadow Empire's special Force users. Each Lost Ones Signet was forged in the blood of slain Sith, and still holds their pain and anger. This power is used to fuel the Aura of Uneasiness spell that the alchemist Saera acquired from one of her mother's scrolls. While it the effect isn't as strong as a live Sorcerer casting a true Aura of Uneasiness spell, it can still be felt in the gaze of the wearer. Non-sentient creatures will tend to avoid them. Feral creatures will grow slightly more aggressive in front of them. Sentient beings will feel a mild discomfort. Force-sensitives will see the Darkness in their gaze, feeling almost as though it is probing and violating their soul. The effects aren't enough to repel steadfast individuals, but the hint of the greater danger the wearer themselves might pose simply for having such an unnatural effect, would be clearly received. Lastly, the ring utilizes a unique cosmetic effect in the form of crystal lattice to give the illusion of depth, portraying the vastness and expanse of space and all its celestial bodies - something so far unique to the Crystal Heart Workshop and made exclusively for the Lost Ones.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
Well, all I'm seeing is just some standard canon alchemy but I'd like to make a request before approving this. Can you add at least one more weakness concerning the aura of uneasiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom