Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Time

Darth Terrorus

Disintegration and Knowledge
"So much hatred in both of your eyes"

He crossed his arms

There was slight sigh comming out of his mouth.

"You ar correct [member='EquinoxIsLife'], he should be more kind and acknowledge that thanks to me, he is still alive"

"But there is no need for me to help you out, i would like you to solve your problems not at my ship"

He looks at both of you
[member='Jovian Coopre'] "You are not gonna shoot him or me anyway, we are both trained in the force."

He raise his hand and sends out force lighting on the crate , still levitating in the air.
After the crate was hit by the lighting it just disappeared.

"I hope you can understand what it would do to you , if you were being hit, especialy the [member='Jovian Coopre'] that have very weak armor, just looking at it, i can tell that even one lightning would kill you."

Equinox

Agility is key.
Once again, Equinox had a grin on his face, not that they could tell under his mask. [member="Darth Terrorus"] was right, the shot wouldn't do anything to us, our armour was strong, and this lost bounty hunter was useless against the power of the force.

He took the chance and said, "Agreed, we don't need to do this inside your ship, let's just take him up to my ship, and we'll be on our way, okay?"

Then Equinox retook his grip upon the arm of the Bounty Hunter and waited for the response of [member="Darth Terrorus"].

Darth Terrorus

"And why exactly you need my help for, to carry him or what?"
Terror thinks.

"You can just knock him, or if you can´t hurt him, then i suggest to use these "

Terror moves back , looking for something , then he finds its in second and presents Stun cuffs to [member='EquinoxIsLife']

"If that is still somehow brutal i can use force and make him levitate over to your ship"

Equinox

Agility is key.
Equinox responded with "What I meant by your help was, not killing me while I take him out myself, thanks for the cuffs as well, but I won't be needing them"

Equinox proceeds to punch the bounty hunter around the head and then put him upon his shoulders.

"Thank you for your time [member="Darth Terrorus"] and I still hope you won't kill me as I leave"

Equinox carries the limp body towards the starship's door and looks back at [member="Darth Terrorus"] before taking another step out.

Darth Terrorus

"Kill you for what ? Doing your job? Or claiming your bounty?"

He just lean on his head

"I have respect for bounty hunter what ever , or who ever they are working for its always for credit"

"I wish you save journey and good payment, i will keep the credits you throw me"

"Should i activate Hyperdrive jump my Lord ? Ai said with robotic voice

"Indeed , lets move already"

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperdrive?veaction=edit

Equinox

Agility is key.
Equinox takes the body into his ship. Lays him down and searches his pocket and doesn't find anything.

"Damn!"

Equinox had gotten the wrong person, so he reopened his ship's door and let the body out again, then flew off by himself.

He stood with determination. He was not going to be captured again like a silly slave again. It would be the third time that that's happened. No more. "Whether I'm going to get my way or not, I'm going to w-guh!"

He felt a chop on his neck, and he fell with a thud. It was dark, and he thought to himself, being captured again. When he woke up, he was floating in space. Again, floating in the mid rim, with no one in sight.

What was he to do, right?

END​
OOC: Thank you guys for this, it was really fun! Ya'll have a great time on Chaos! [member="EquinoxIsLife"] | [member="Darth Terrorus"]

Equinox

Agility is key.
Jovian Coopre said:
He stood with determination. He was not going to be captured again like a silly slave again. It would be the third time that that's happened. No more. "Whether I'm going to get my way or not, I'm going to w-guh!"

He felt a chop on his neck, and he fell with a thud. It was dark, and he thought to himself, being captured again. When he woke up, he was floating in space. Again, floating in the mid rim, with no one in sight.

What was he to do, right?

END​
OOC: Thank you guys for this, it was really fun! Ya'll have a great time on Chaos! [member="EquinoxIsLife"] | [member="Darth Terrorus"]
Sorry I had to end it abruptly but I didn't actually have a proper reason to get you, sorry! Yeah have a great time guys! [member="Jovian Coopre"] and [member="Darth Terrorus"]

Darth Terrorus

OCC: Lol. , had no reason to get him , when i read [member='EquinoxIsLife'],

EquinoxIsLife said:
Lays him down and searches his pocket and doesn't find anything.
I was like could he just do that while he was on my ship? :D

[member='Jovian Coopre'] , Maybe if you would respect me some more things would go other way . In the end i saved you just that you could end up in same place :D

Been my pleasure , maybe we will cross paths again it was fun. [member='Jovian Coopre'], [member='EquinoxIsLife'].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom