Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Time

Planet - None, yet.
Objective - None, yet.

"See, this is what happens when you get yourself in trouble.." Coopre said to himself as he was silently floating. Think about it. You were chased away when you were about to get money, you get your ship blown to bits and now your about to die in the middle of space, where no one will reach you. How tragic, but that's what's about to happen. He did nothing, but sat there. "So much for a man on a mission.." He did nothing wrong. He did his mission, got the item that was requested, was almost about to get paid when.. authority's. And apparently they don't take "Don't shoot!" very likely either. Tired to fly off, that didn't work. they just followed me. One of my star-fighters engines failed. He had to eject, so much gas I couldn't see. My ship blew up, at least the authority's weren't on me, because they thought I was dead. And that leads right here. Think about it.

With no one insight, no where to go, and a limited air supply in his helmet, what is he going to do? Die? Well, that was the only option so far, if somebody were to come along...

(OOC Note: Anyone is welcome, come on in)

Darth Terrorus

Disintegration and Knowledge
Flying through the Universe by his black U-wing , heading to unknown regions. Not only he sence something was off, but he see the star-fighter blow up in Mid Rim.

Its was unusual , maybe Republic fleet did that.. Still undecided, he flies closer and looks at what remained of the ship. Not much to be honest.

More important was, why this bounty hunter was "levitating" around the ship remains? But Terror was not stupid and knowed that something happened, what ever it was he didnt care, but he won´t let Bounty Hunter die. He didnt know if he is still alive, but he will try.

He equips a small breathing oxigin mask. Park his ship nearby the body.
"Oppen the doors" He say to some droid like machine that could control the entire ship if needed something like AI
As the doors slowly oppened he used a force manipulation on the hunters body. The Bounty Hunter´s body started to move slowly towards Terror.

Finally close, he shuts door manually. Looking at Hunters body he didnt know if he is okay. One word would be enough.
"Hey, Bounty Hunter you still alive?"

Equinox

Agility is key.
Equinox wasn't far away, he wasn't sure whether they had noticed him, but he watched what they did closely. Analysing every movement should ensure his safety, so this is what he did. Sitting in his ship, through the cockpit he looked, just watching. He was thinking of what he should do, should he move towards them, or stay here and hope they didn't notice, but he was filling with excitement, excitement for battle, or saving someone. He didn't know exactly. So he waited to see what would happen next...

Darth Terrorus

The Hunter didnt answer his questions, maybe he was already dead.

"Do a full scan of his health" Terror commands the Ai
The ai scaned the Hunter as Terror lays him on some bed constrocted from droid parts.

"Seems like he is on werge of dying. Needs a support in breathing, recomended to give oxygen mask a let him try to rest. If he doesnt wake up, he will be probably dead."

"Great full scan... better then nothing , we will see tomorrow. If he wakes , he is alive, if he doesnt he is dead."

As he plugs oxygen pipe into hunters mask.. in less then a second , he could felt that something might be nearby. It felt someone was watching from side. If it was Republic, there was no reason to go in stealth mode. If it was the Dark side maybe he should activite the stealth mode.

"Why hidding at shadows? Maybe he is interested at this bounty hounter, well i am not. If you want him come and take him" Terror looks at the surroundings from the windows at his ship

"Droid, have a radar scan the area, prepare stealth mode if i need it."

"As you command". The droid begins to scan near area for any movement.

Tas slowly clanked around the ship his metal feet easily tapping around the ship as he walked shaking the floor infront of him as he walked, The one good thing about being a robot was- that Sith nor Jedi could detect a droid, It was a good thing about being a droid and such, Tas went to the front of the ship flying around the Mid-Rim before stopping. He had gotten a message about a Bounty Hunter in the Mid rim and such.

The droid saw something on the radar, Tas wanted to investigate, so he was going to!

Tas left the ship on, they wouldn't be able to detect him, Tas got closer to the Ship that had taken the Body from space, his eye's had recorded the body floating into the ship one that had life-force detected to it.

Tas continued to pilot the ship near the ship that had harbored the Bounty Hunter then he left the ship's auto defense system on- just incase the ship near him would shoot at him.

The Droid opened the Hanger doors of his ship using the Jetpack attached to his back to fly over to the ship where he last saw the Bounty Hunter, Tas sent a comms message to the person and or ship that had taken the bounty hunter.

"You have taken the body of a bounty hunter, I have received a message about the such Bounty Hunter allow me in.." Tas said with a monotone voice.

Equinox

Agility is key.
So many people are investigating thought Equinox. This bounty hunter must be way more important than I was told. And as a fellow bounty hunter myself, it’s about time that I extract him and ask some questions. As I was sitting there I saw the robot float towards the ship thag was holding the bounty hunter. Hehe, let’s go. I raced forward in my ship getting closer to them before stopping and getting ready for whatever happened next. What would happen?

Darth Terrorus

"Look what we have here? A party of bounty hunters. As i said before , i dont really need him."

Terror oppens the doors that can allow the droid bounty hunter in

"Is this fellow bounty hunter some kind of friend of yours?"

"And whats with that second ship that just stop near?"

Equinox

Agility is key.
Equinox saw the ships door open and the mysterious figure talking to the droid. A slight glance was seen towards Equinox. He felt a disturbance. He had been noticed.

"Time to get what we need" Equinox said.

He shot a few fires from his anti-personnel gun towards them, but not to hit them, to scare them away so he could swoop by and get the body. Would it work?

Thee Bounty Hunter awoke with a start. " What the-" His eye's burned with a light in front of them. He stood up, when he heard the mans voice. It took him awhile to figure out what was going on, and who's ship he was on. Strange. One second on floating in space. The second in ship he's never seen before. Are these the authority's?!

"Huh? Yeah, yeah.." Coopre stared at his hands, his vision was still foggy from passing out in space. He took of his helmet, and lowered his hood. Then, he threw up. Changing gravity's is a hard thing to get used to suddenly. Then another voice.

"God damn it! Another person! Sounds like a droid.." And sure enough it was. He reached for his holsters, but the hand cannons weren't there. He turned around and look at the figure who saved him. As much as he was delighted, he wanted to leave. He put on his helmet and secured his helmet into position once more. Then, was that gunfire? Well, he can't be rude so..

"Hi, I'm Jovian. Call me Coopre. Look, no time to explain so.." He rushed to the cockpit to check the radar. Another ship. How many are there to rescue him, or capture? He rushed around looking for his hand cannons. He found them, reloaded the gas chamber, and rushed back to the area where the droid and the man who had rescued him and sat in awe. He took awhile to sit down and study the situation. He felt another anxiety attack coming.

[member="EquinoxIsLife"] | [member="Darth Terrorus"] | @ML-22 "Tas"

Darth Terrorus

"No need to be worry, Coopre. That fire is not really shooting at us"
"If i could take a guess, this "attack" is to get us disturbed.
Terror looks at the window
"This Droid said he got some message about you, and so thats why he is here."
"For me i just dont want see you getting killed while on my trip, you could be already dead, so i just gave it a shot"

"About the 3 rd guy, maybe he is somebody that want you real badly, i mean he got in the trouble to come this close and shoot in the space"
"They actually both did want to. Do you know any of them?"

"Lord Terror should i activite stealth mode for our ship" Ai speaks
Coopre , that is your call either these guys are your friends or not? Did you send any help messages?

Equinox

Agility is key.
Equinox shot a few more towards them, not hitting them but once again to try and disturb them. In his training to be a Sith Lord (where he eventually defected from) Equinox learnt to sens things. He could sense he was noticed and had startled them a little. He felt the time was right.

Equinox moved his ship above the one holding the now awake bounty hunter. He opened the small hatch towards the bottom of the ship and looked onto the ship below him, they saw him on the scanner. Equinox raised his hands, with a grin on his face.

Darth Terrorus

"What is that face for? Are you here for this Bounty hunter as well?@[member='Jovian Coopre'],

Terror cross his arms "Just how important is he?"

"If you want him, i guess you need not only his approval, but this droids too"

"I hope we can solve this rather quickly" Terror looks at every bounty hunter at his ship
@[member='ML-22 "Tas"'] , @[member='EquinoxIsLife'],

Equinox

Agility is key.
The grin on Equinox's face grows, he activates his in-built oxygen supply and drops on top of the ship below him [member="Darth Terrorus"] and expects the door to open.

He clutches his lightsaber, not intending to hurt anyone, but for his own protection.

Darth Terrorus

The door Opens

"There is no need to use force i hope" Terror Slowly close his eyes

"I guess we all have questions here"

"Come i wont hurt you"

He gestures with his hand for @[member='EquinoxIsLife'], to come in

Equinox

Agility is key.
Equinox's clutch on his lightsaber weakens as he has to use both hands to swing off the top of the ship into the door. As he enters through the door he quickly scans the area, and then looks at [member="Darth Terrorus"] to ask the question - "Where is the bounty hunter?" which was quickly proceeded by "Are we alone?".

Equinox

Agility is key.
"Well then, looks like I have some competition." Equinox throws some credits towards [member="Darth Terrorus"] and says "You'll need to repair that empty crate". After doing so, he uses the force to lift an empty crate and throw it towards the droid and lost bounty hunter, in the split second afterwards, Equinox slides over to the lost hunter and grabs his arm, turning around to see what [member="Darth Terrorus"] would do.

He wasn't sure, but whatever happened, he was expecting something.

Darth Terrorus

Terror looks as @[member='EquinoxIsLife'] throws the empty crate. He points at it using a force to stop the crate from hitting the droid.

"You can keep the credit i guess. What a unfair way of dealing with the situation."

"I expected some answers, why the bounty hunter is so imporant, but if this is bussines i have no intention to know why. Take you bounty"

He agains oppens the door. Seems like the droid wasnt responding. Maybe he expected the crate to hit him.

It's like it all happened in a second.

One second, were being shot at by someone mysterious, maybe someone who was after Coopre, then all of a sudden, he has his armed clutched by the same person that was shooting at them. All of it happened in one second, it was very confusing for Coopre to indulge in.

"What the kark?! Off me!" Coopre took his arm out of the grasp of the mysterious person. He stepped back a couple inches and took out his blaster pistol. This wasn't going on without a fight. Coopre held the the blaster pistol seamlessly. If he needed to use it he would , at a moment's notice, it was what he was meant trained to do.

He stepped back, aiming at all three. "Look. You," He pointed at [member="Darth Terrorus"] "You are going to let me take your ship, and go back to Coruscant. You," He pointed at [member="EquinoxIsLife"] "You are 1, never going to touch me again, 2, are going to leave now, and you." He pointed at @ML-22 "Tas" "You're fine."

This was not a day he was liking right now.

Equinox

Agility is key.
Equinox also stepped back, started at the sudden movement. A pistol pointing towards him, he grabbed both lightsabers and withdrew them from his holders, then he clicked the switch, the blade slicing through the air. Now the small buzz could be heard, he was the same, there was going to be a fight.

He looked back behind him for a split second to look at [member="Darth Terrorus"] and say “Why would yoi let someone you saved steal your ship? You should stop him, help me get him now, and take him away to my ship, come on!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom