Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Space

His ship had a lot more crew members than hers but than again it was much bigger than her's so that made sense. "Oh, thank you." She could easily fix her starship herself but hey if he wanted his crew to do it while they took a tour fine by her.

Sophia could only just look at him for the moment as he asked her about her mission. Did he really think she would give out Republic secrets that easy? Ok her orders were no big secret but they were not something she was supposed to just blurt out to anybody. Her family didn't even know what they were so why would she tell him? "Really? What are you willing to give me in return?" If he wanted to trade she may be able to do that maybe..

"I'm Captain Sophia Walsh of the Republic Navy by the way it's nice to meet you Captain Mar. There was no harm in giving out her name he could figure it out from her uniform and it wasn't any big trade secret.

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
"Well what are they doing?"

The first mate peered over a few screens and looked back at his Captain.

"Nothing sir, absolutely nothing. They powered up their weapons and shields but then decided to continue on their merry way. It would seem their Captain suspects a trap."

Ironwolf snorted.

"Suspects and does nothing. Wasnt that a Star Destroyer that registered on our scanners? A bleeding Star Destroyers with hundreds of turbloasers and god knows how many Starfighters.

And he did nothing?

If I had a Star Destroyer, trap or no trap...I would at least have the guts to find out."

The crew tried to assuage Ironwolf.

"There, there Captain...its not in everyone's mettle to rule the spacelanes and roar in supremacy. Some are content to merely whimper along....Orders Captain?"

Ironwolf spat into the spitoon that was kept for exactly this purpose on the bridge.

"Pshaw, what a moodwrecker. Let it go, lets just leave the delicate Captain and his fragile Star Destroyer to its destiny. He wold probably run at the first sign of trouble anyway."

With that the Arcadia powered up her hyperdrive engines and vanished from within the nebula.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I could die now without regrets. As long as one member of this crew lives on, the cause lives on," Lussk pondered the thought for another moment, "Why don't you leave the Republic and come join me?"

Lussk knew the question was aggressive and straight to the point. She seemed to be a sensible young woman. Lussk hoped she would take him seriously on his offer for her to join his crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom