Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lost City of Salacia

[[ Sadie Nova Sadie Nova ]]

Confusion was written all over his face at her question. Judah went to open his mouth but quickly shut it. Gaze took her in, making sure this wasn't a type of joke and he was missing some type of body language cues. The doctor seemed quite serious in her questions, arms folded and gaze piercing towards him, as if waiting for a slip-up.

Odd.

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't interested..." Judah paused, brow furrowing. "If dinner is unacceptable I am open to other activities. Anything you wanted."

Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell

Sadie would never admit it, but there had been one time that a Professor of Xenolinguest from the School of Languages and Sapients had asked her out on a date. Well, not really date as much as out to lunch. The end result was that it was for some scientific project, and well, much to her embarrassment, he hadn't meant to ask her out on a date as much invite her. She caught that early when he brought another woman to the dinner. Maybe not the best of situations, but Sadie didn't want to confuse herself or end up mortified beyond belief.

So when Judah gave her a bewildered expression and said that he wouldn't have asked if he wasn't interested... Sadie found herself embarrassed regardless.

Right.

"Well, I see," usually a well-spoken woman, Sadie appeared flustered momentarily before she gathered her bearing again.

"Dinner is acceptable," she replied, although gesturing after that to say, "However, it would be prudent to get to know each other more prior." she seemed to consider her next words, but then promptly followed with, "May you please provide your holonet address?"

Oh, here she was. Trying to be proper. How adorable. Could you be any more ridiculous, Sadie? She mentally chided herself.

He wasn't sure if getting the good Doctor flustered was a sign of success or that she was trying to figure a way out of the date. Judah had assumed she was a rather straight forward woman and rejecting his advances or inquiry wouldn't be difficult for such an outspoken woman. He wasn't going to second guess until she said otherwise.

Genuine laughter escaped him at the mention of his holonet address.

"Careful, I might be a serial killer who has covered up his tracks by creating a salvage and mining front."

Judah never had a woman ask for his holonet address with the intention of getting to know him better. If it was another woman he would assume the address was requested due to the separate vessel situation during the trip. With Doctor Nova though Judah suspected this was indeed the others way of actually getting to know him on a deeper level.

He fished a business card out of his pocket and passed it over. Doctor Nova seemed to him to be the type to appreciate this more formal gesture.

"Have a safe flight Doctor Nova. I look forward to your first message."

|| Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell ||

Okay, he was pulling her leg now. That had to be it. At Judah's bark of laughter, Sadie let the flat tip of her tongue sweep across her teeth, the corner of her mouth twitching up in mild humor at his joke. Sadie may not have put two and two together in figuring out that Mr. Dashiell was the CEO of Salacia Consolidated, but even she wasn't gullible enough to believe that he was a serial killer in hiding.

Taking the card between two fingers, the Professor lifted her head to shine a smile. Her other hand used a finger to flick at the card he had given her. Alright, perhaps he found some amusement to her request, but he gave in to her anyways.

"I would not be too sure," she called out to him, gesturing a small wave in parting. "You just might receive a datacron of journals regarding Nirauan's geological surveys and archeology sites." A cant of her head and her silver and dark bangs swung just along her cheek, "Even I can admit may not make for the most entertaining reading."

Last edited:

"Sounds exciting, can't wait."

He was already retreating from the woman, back to the Salacia Consolidated camp in order to board and get moving. It was a good thing too, Doctor Nova couldn't see his grimace at the potential for having to read academic journals on geological surveys and archaeological sites. That was Makai's realm - Judah's son had taken a great interest in the mining side of the business and had educated himself well on several subjects. Makai had also had the benefit of extensive private schooling and a personal Governess that oversaw his education. Judah had grown up with backwater resources and as such, a patchwork backwater educational background.

He was going to have to do a lot of research and HoloNet seaches just to respond to the woman if it came down to academic journals. Not even a single transmission and he felt he was already sinking into a pool of stupidity on his part. Of course he would have to boldly flirt with a woman who was a single handed expert in her field. He hoped Doctor Nova would find an iota of pity to spare for him and his lack of knowledge.

Sadie kept flicking the card between her fingers as her gray eyes followed his departing figure. The professor wasn't quite sure what to make of him yet, but there was one thing certain -- this would make the deployment to Nirauan all the more interesting.

"Tch," she gave a thoughtful cluck of her tongue, pondering when a rather deadpan voice abruptly drew her from her thoughts. Immediately, Sadie's features grew hard and her eyes were the color of slate. With a spun of her heel, she made an about-face to stare at the Chiss. Her finger drew up abruptly, and she jabbed Feren right on his breast bone.

"No!" Sadie emphatically said, attempting to jab him again for good measure only for the Chiss to deftly clap her wrist in his firm grip. Twin pairs of crimson orbs bore their gaze down at the woman, who of course, began to jerk at the hold for him to release her.

"You are not coming, Feren!" she insisted, glaring daggers up at the man. Feth, he infuriated her.

"It is my duty to ensure that the interests of the University are upheld."
he let her wrist go, nonchalantly going back to his datapad as if unbothered by her antics.

"I suggest that you return to the ship," Feren's gaze would also follow the distant figure of the departing business owner for a moment, only to return to Sadie.

"We will depart shortly."

As he walked away, Judah was determined not to look back. He was quite certain the Professor would not be contacting him. Doctor Nova seemed a bit offput or maybe it was sheer surprise at his request. At one time in his life, his much younger years, he wouldn't have been as bold with Doctor Nova as he was. Time and circumstance made him miss out on an opportunity before - so striking while the iron was hot so to speak had been important since that era in his life. Not knowing how to contact Doctor Nova during the trip to the mysterious planet, the ball was in her court.

Salacia was in the middle of roll call when he finished walking up, employees walking up the ramp as their name was called. Judah thought it essential they arrive before the Unviersity folks, who knew what they would mess up. It seemed University of Selba's goal was more research based, which according the investigation firm he had hired could harm evidence. At this point he was expecting foul play - most likely from pirates.

As the last name was called he went up the ramp, the engine whine growing as the signal was given to get underway.

Sadie Nova Sadie Nova

Sadie stared at the screen of her datacomputer, watching the small blinking icon at the top of the message screen.

She'd managed to enter his comm address. For sure, she wasn't going to conduct a holo-video call -- that might be a little too presumptuous. However, a letter... well she could do that.

The problem was how to start.

To: Judah Dashiell

Greetings, Mr. Dashiell...

---
Now, what should I say? Sadie bit her lower lip, chewing on the full flesh. She'd been staring at the blinking icon for the past five minutes. Really, she shouldn't be so nervous! Chin up, woman!

Straightening herself with that chiding remark, Sadie took a deep breath. Right.

---

Greetings, Mr. Dashiell,

You may breathe easy that I will not start this correspondence by regaling you over the many intriguing archeological and geological findings I have of Nirauan. I am sure you would prefer a summary, so I have attached a report to this letter to read at your leisure. Forgive the dry material, but this is my bread and butter.

Regardless, I am surprised that a man of your stature and position would be so keen to join an investigation of this kind personally. It would be a lie to say that it does not intrigue me.

So, to start this conversation, do you usually decide to venture out personally in such missions? Or did this one provoke your interest due to some particular reasoning?

Sincerely,

Dr. Sadie. T. Nova.

It wasn't until late into the evening - or what was the evening cycle aboard the Ondine - that he was able to sit down at his datacomputer and read through messages. There was the typical communication to sort through, business concerns and reports filtering back on the status of salvage and mining in the 'verse. Political and military strife often kept supply and demand high - salvagers picked through what was left, refined the items and sold it right back. He always thought that bit amusing.

Yet there was one in particular that caught his eye, a message from one Dr.Sadie T. Nova. If he was being completely honest with himself Judah didn't expect the woman to follow through with the idea of 'getting to know one another'. A surprise but certainly a welcome one to be sure.

Opening the correspondence Judah found an academic report attached. Contained inside were eye watering words and headache inducing theories. He wasn't educated in the traditional sense and trying to decipher anything in the report was a bit too much at the moment. It would require much HoloNet searching and hours he didn't want to delve into so late into the evening. So he did what anyone facing the same challenge would do : outsource the job.

To : Makai Dashiell
Subject : Your Father needs help ASAP - Open Immediately

Makai, hope you are doing well. Please read the attached report and break it down in laymans terms for me. Quick turnaround as possible, much appreciated. Thanks kid!

-Dad

Now that he had de-glazed his eyes, he found replying to Doctor Nova fairly easy. Her question was banal, nothing he wouldn't expect a normal person to ask. It wasn't every day the owner of a company left to find some missing employees.

To : Dr. Sadie T. Nova
Subject : Q&A

Dearest Doctor Nova,

It is a pleasure hearing from you. I assume your flight is going well and you are keeping busy. I will go through the academic report at my leisure - thus far I have skimmed through and not made a deep dive into the subject matter. I am sure it has the potential to be riveting.

To answer your question, I suppose I have always been like this no matter what my status in life. On one hand I could say I am an old man with too much free time on my hands, perhaps meddling in the process instead of leaving it up to professionals. On the other, a drive to get to the bottom of the situation personally and be able to take full responsibility in the horrible event things go south quickly. If it was my son missing I would appreciate a response from an owner or higher up rather than a canned corporate communication. Psychologically it is also a morale booster for those attached to this project - how can I ask them to put their lives in danger while I sit behind a desk? I am not sure I could lay my head down at night.

I could ask the same. Only one student is missing and from my information was attached to some Jedi explorer. Do you go and hunt down all missing university students? I can only assume with a title such as yours you are perhaps a Department Chair and feel a level of responsibility much in the same vein as I do.

With anticipation,

-Judah

True to Judah's suppositions, Sadie had been caught up with her own rounding up of the university's crew and planning out their plan of action. A large part of it had been spent going head to head with Feren, although it was more like talking to a brick wall than having any sort of conversation. The Chiss was a pompas ass and if Sadie could have it her way, if they could drop him off at the nearest trade or fuel station she wouldn'tve minded at all.

As it was, after a long day of pouring over notes and reports, the professor arrived at her cabin with a hearty desire for something strong to drink and perhaps sink into a guilty pleasure of binge-watching the latest few episodes of some teen holo-show called Rivendale. She'd never admit it to anyone that watching the mystery teen drama was a destresser.

Plopping down onto her bed, she scooped a package of Giji gummies and brought her portable datacomputer to her lap. Turning it on, her face was showered in blue illumination as it went through its start-up. A series of notifications would pop up indicating received messages. One, in particular, caught her attention mid gummy chew.

It was from Judah Dashiell.

All of a sudden, Sadie jerked up, adjusting herself on the bed so fast that she almost hit her head on the low overhanging ceiling of the built-in. These cabins were small as it is, and space had to be used as efficiently as possible.

"Damnit!" Sadie cursed, glowering overhead before adjusting herself to a more suitable - and perhaps a bit more ladylike - sitting position. Of course, this did nothing for calming the slight rush of her heartbeat as she clicked the message and read over his response.

Like an academic, she couldn't help but analyze every word.

He began the letter by saying, 'Dearest Doctor Nova'. It was intimate, forward, indicative of affection. So soon? How bold. The rest of the contents of the letter only reinforced Sadie's first impression of the man. That he was of the sort to take matters into his own hands and aptly ensure responsibility and follow through. Her keen eyes were quick to catch on that he'd said, 'if it was my son'. Did he have son? Was he married? She scoured to recollect if he had any cultural indication of some sort of marriage. For the life of her, she could not. He wouldn't have been so bold to ask if he was, right? Well, then again, there were some cultures where multiple mates were common...

Sadie's curiosity was a strength as it was a weakness. A quick mental note to search for the CEO's information on the holonet was tucked away in her mind. It was something she should have done earlier; as an academic, research was her bread and butter. However, it had felt rather refreshing to instead try and discover from him directly. Perhaps just ask outright?

Or was that too forward?

Ultimately, Mr. Dashiell appeared to have the sort of dedication anyone would want in a CEO. One that exhibited corporate social responsibility and acted upon it.

Musing on this, she came to the end, where he ended the letter with a short and simple, 'with anticipation'.

Oh hell.

A nibble in thoughtful contemplation and Sadie's brow inched forward. Her forefinger began to tap an incessant beat along the side of her datacomputer.

Now for her response.

After a few minutes, she began to type back...

Greetings, Mr. Dashiell,

I am pleased to learn that you are the sort of businessman that is concerned with the well being of his staff as well as the corporate social responsibility one should expect from a company such as Salacia Consolidated. There are few that I can name that show as much dedication as you have shown in this instance, and fewer still that would tackle such a project personally.

Thank you for your assistance and dedication. In terms of my own presence to this particular mission. I admit, that I have taken an interest in it due to personal reasons. The missing student was one that I had taken under my wing and would have been assigned under my care had the university initially assigned the project to me. His disappearance alarms me, and it was through some persuasion of university leadership that ensured my participation in the current investigation.

I am a Doctor of Xeno-archegeology, a tenured professor at the University of Selba. While not a department chair, I take a great interest in field projects such as this, which much of the initial research being conducted by me.

In reading your message, am I correct in determining that you have a son? Pardon my forthrightness, but my curiosity has the tendency to lead me to new ventures and opportunities. If so, I hope it is not rude to inquire about him? As a trade, I can confirm that I have no progeny, nor significant other. My work has kept me quite busy either through academia or field study to ever broach the subject.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sadie T. Nova.

Broach the subject? Judah thought that was a very academic way of looking at romantic and personal issues. He found it quite endearing and amusing at the same time, it seemed very fitting for the Doctor. Reading the message once again Judah easily found himself over his head - he wasn't a smart man at all and he here was going up against someone who spent her entire time in academia.

Doctor Nova,

I wouldn't consider such a question forthright. I do have one son, my only child, who is in his late teens. His mother and I divorced when he was very young and I've been a single father ever since. He now spends much of his time now that he is older working for the company and dedicated to the mining branch of our operations. I'm incredibly proud of him.

No need to worry about any issues - I wouldn't have asked for a date if I were attached to someone else. Seems incredibly cruel to do.

What drove you to study Xeno-archegeology so thoroughly? I imagine there is a great deal of travel involved in this - I would be interested in knowing the daily aspects. Take me through your typical day so to speak. I do not meet many academics in my line of work.

-Judah

To Sadie's surprise, a notification came within the next day. With her cup of caf - with three sugars - the professor sat upon a table in the common area. She had a small protein bar she'd selected for breakfast as well as an apple. They had precious few perishables that they had to go through first before they arrived at their objective. Which meant that Sadie could enjoy the fruit at her leisure.

So he had a son? Had been divorced for a few years if his son was a teenager now. So he'd been single all this time? Well, don't be pointing fingers, Sadie, you are no spring Nuna yourself.

That he made it clear he was not attached brought some measure of comfort to the woman. Sometimes it was hard to determine and even the items on Holo Harmony were up for debate. If he lied, then it would be pretty easy for her to do a bit of research to learn the truth. For now, she took him at his word.

Greetings, Mr. Dashiell,

It is good to hear that your son is such a hard worker and is working alongside you. Is Salacia Consolidated a family company? Forgive me if this is the first time I've heard of it, but my reasoning is that the galaxy is fairly large and I've spent the bulk of my time at the university or on the Outer Rim digging up ruins.

As for my interest in Xeno-geoarchaeology... My parents have an agri-farm on Chandrilla. There was a rather interesting section of rock formations that formed steep cliffs on the southern edge of their property. I was always curious about what could have caused it. It was too perfectly formed to be natural. Turns it was the remnants of an ancient society. Needless to say, my hobby turned into my passion.

A typical day can vary. Depends if I am out in the field or not. In most recent months, my time has been spent in the classroom. Lectures, grading papers, mentoring thesis proposals, and dealing with the politics of academia. Not as interesting as spelunking in canyon ruins of an ancient society.

What about yourself? How does a typical day look like? Do you have any particular hobbies or interests?

Best regards,

Dr. Sadie T. Nova.

Judah was in a similar position - sitting in the common cafeteria eating breakfast when he received a reply. Breakfast was simple for himself, oatmeal with dried fruit and a cup of quite strong caf. He was sitting off to the side by himself, already having up for hours at this point, replying to the other messages that concerned the company.

He found it interesting that Doctor Nova was a farm kid or appeared to be a farm kid herself. Having been mulling over purchasing a farm for himself there was a mental note to check out Chandrilla and the offerings available. Despite not spending an endless amount of time at home, Dac and Tabaqui were small by standards. Judah was thinking an expansive farm with no other living being in sight, something to get away to.

Dearest Doctor Nova,

Family as we can get, I started it myself and we grew from there. As Makai grows older and if he has children they will fill roles within Salacia with plans on passing it on to him.I don't expect anyone to know about Salacia Consolidated - salvage can be a controversial subject. Not to mention it can be akin to being a trash collector on hyperlanes, not the most glamorous of subjects to discuss. Most of our business is in the Outer Rim and Wild Space regions.

I hope I am not being too forward but I would love to see your first archaeological find some day. Or even your second, I can't imagine stumbling upon such a discovery.

A typical day depends on if I am working in the field, offices or at home. If I am in the field much of my work is focused on the project at hand - whether that is surveying a new salvage site or restoring a space station for use. Office or home is usually replying to messages, meetings and trying to reach out to new contacts personally. Putting out fires and figuring out our next steps. Nothing terribly exciting, being in the field is much more interesting day-to-day.

Hobbies? Surfing has been a hobby since Makai was young. Boating as well, both yachts and old-style wind sailboats. The old-style sailboats are a thrill to be on, you will have to join me for an outing.

What does a Doctor do on her days off?

-Judah

The musical alert caught Sadie's attention, as did the holographic pop-up along the lower right corner of her screen. She was in the middle of giving a presentation on the holographic display when the message arrived. Needless to say, Feren was in the audience, and that blueblood did not miss anything.

As it was, at the end of the presentation, the Chiss came up beside her, his ordinarily deadpan expression ... even more stoic? Was that even possible?

"Doctor Nova -" he began, only to be abruptly cut off by Sadie.

"Ah, pardon me, Feran, however, I have another meeting to go to," she told him, the dark swish of her hair cascading about her shoulders. Today she swept it in a half updo, leaving the rest of it to hang to just about mid-waist.

Feren, of course, had the eyes of a hawk and would not budge. "We will need to review the project planning. I checked your schedule. You are free for the next hour."

Dratted open work schedule! A grimace drew across her lips. She had wanted to read and respond to Judah.

"Can this be rescheduled for tomorrow?"

"No, it may not."

What were the chances she could potentially sneak a quick response mid-meeting with Feren?

Honestly, conversing with him was no different than an administrative droid.

A5WjJS.png

Greetings, Mr. Dashiell,

I beg your pardon for the short response. Mandatory meetings have, unfortunately, taken up the bulk of my time.

A steady and productive job is something to be proud of. By all intents and purposes, it appears you have managed Salacia Consolidated well into a successful venture. Salvage or not, it is a necessity and allows a focus on renewable resources in a time where consumption is at its highest.

It is a pleasure to learn more about your son and that his drive is similar to yours. As for my first archeological dig, I am afraid that I would require a trip to Chandrilla and a family farm visit. My parents are agro-farmers on Chandrilla's rural plains' outskirts and are more often than naught, prone to long-winded discussions. Not a venture I would recommend for the uninitiated.

This may bore you, but my holidays may very well be spent catching up to grading or if I can travel off-world, visiting the worlds and locations on my bucket list. There is a number that I have yet to check off, and travel is a pastime I enjoy.

Sailing, is it? Well, does that mean you grew up in a world with an ocean or sea?

~Dr. Sadie T. Nova.

Salutations Doctor Nova,

It may surprise you to learn I grew up in a desert - Saluecami. My parents were farmers and we lived in a very rural area of the planet. Not incredibly hard on Saluecami, much of the planet is desert with scattered oasis' here and there. Only two or three real large cities on planet and I can't say it would be a top destination for most in the galaxy. Circling back to your question, I didn't learn to swim or enjoy the water until my son was born. Sailing seemed appropriate as the years went by.

I assume a trip to Chandrilla would mean long winded conversations of crop harvest and loss? The mercy of crop prices and a war torn galaxy? Weather? As you can see, this is territory I have tread on before. Consider long-winded discussions just a small roadblock on the journey to view your first discovery. Seems a small price to pay if you ask me.

Travel is always a good past time, grading assignments not so much. What locations are at the top of your bucket list? I imagine you've already seen many in your travels as a Professor.

-Judah

"Doctor Nova," The terse call from the Chiss drew Sadie's attention, the ghost of the smile that she had curving upon her full lips falling flat as her grey eyes went darting up. Feren stared at her from across the conference table. Was that actually a visible tick along the corner of his eye? No, couldn't be. He was as frosty as winter on Hoth. The Chiss? Show emotion? Unlikely.

However, what the Professor did not realize is that her perpetual ghost of a smile became a growing occurrence. The sharp eyed Chiss would not miss it.

"Yes, Feren?" her well-spoken tone would drift over to the Chiss, hands coming up to clasp under her chin. Even Feren couldn't ruin her good mood now and it was evident.

"I ask that you provide your full attention to the matter at hand." He informed her, his eyes narrowing but for a moment before adding, "As I was saying, from the report, it appears that..."

Down Sadie's eyes went to her screen. Much like a teenager trying to sneak messages, the University Professor gave a quick response back. Manners dictated she at least commence it with a proper greeting, but the message was shorter than before.

A5WjJS.png

Greetings, Mr. Dashiell,

Saleucami? Intriguing. I request that you hold back your judgment on my lack of familiarity with the planet. As for swimming, why did you pursue swimming when your son was born? Pardon my inquisitiveness.

However, this does explain why you would feel comfortable discussing crop harvest, weather, and tariffs. To be honest, even I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I spent most of my time diving and digging into the earth than ruminating taxes. However, I do admit that the valley and plains of my homeworld are beautiful.

Ossus, Jakuu, Kinzor, Oseon, Woostri... just a few off the top of my head.

A5WjJS.png

"Doctor Nova," Feren's insistent call drew her attention again. Alas, she'd been found out. With quick fingers she typed a quick conclusion and sent it...

without realizing until it was too late that she ended it without her proper address. Just, "Sadie "

Last edited:
Unlike Doctor Nova, Judah didn't have much going on while waiting to emerge from hyperspace. There were the usual messages to type and handle and respond to. Questions from the crew aboard as they conducted their own meetings and gameplans. For himself though it was like being stuck at his office, plenty of time to reply while being changed to his datapad.

Salutations Doctor Nova,

I don't suspect many would consider studying Saleucami, so no need to apologize. Its barely a speck on the galaxy at large. Rural and backwater should tell you all you need to know.

I took up swimming when Makai was born due to the fact he is a half-aquatic species. I knew then I would without a doubt be stuck in or around water for the remainder of my life so I forced myself to become comfortable. Turns out my hunch was right and I have lived near water or on a beach or island since then. There are worse sacrifices that could have been made.

The only planet I have visited is Woostri for obvious reasons. That was long ago however, its been a decade plus at this point. The others I can't say I have had the pleasure of stepping foot on. Something tells me your bucket list planets are not for relaxation but for exploration. Work must come easy if you are this passionate in your free time.

-Judah

The blip of the notification was loud in the conference room. He replied so fast! Had he been waiting for her reply? A series of questions would race in her head, however, Feren was having none of it. For once, there was a slight deepening of blue over his face. Or was that the light.

Immediately, Sadie pasted an apologetic smile and added, "My apologies, notices from the University." she muted the notification sounds. The lie slipped as easily as honey from her tongue, and while normally it would be easy to hide, Feren had been observing her to keenly miss the nuances of pleasure that illuminated her face. No university communication would please her that much.

"I will remind you, Doctor Nova, that we are on university time. " his voice could cut glass. Sadie had to work on not rolling her eyes. Wait, why did that matter when it came to Feren.

"May I remind you, Feren, that my multi-tasking is not hindering your presentation of the data."

It was a few more minutes before Sadie was able to reply. The conversation turned into a heated argument - on Sadie's part, Feren was as stiff as a board as always - before returning to their meeting.

A5WjJS.png

Greetings Mr. Dashiell,

Do you have any coworkers or business partners that grate on your nerves? Pardon the abrupt query, however, I find myself in the midst of consistently having to deal with difficult personalities. Do you have any recommendations on how to interact? Beyond giving them a piece of my mind - I admit, while it provides me immense satisfaction, it hasn't been very productive.

You've been to Woostri? Oh, do tell me about it.

Sadie

Sadie,

No, typically such personality clashes would be met by termination. A small perk of being the owner of your own company, not that I make such a thing a habit. In my experience keeping the dialogue professional and only to the work at hand only seems to help. Such coworkers are intent to making your life a hell due to the fact they do not have a life of their own. Giving less fuel for their fire typically tends to work and you can move on throughout your day with one less headache.

Let me know if this works.

I do not remember much about Woostri. Water and ocean with small islands. It seems another trip may be in order if this is all the impression the planet has left on me. I do not remember being on the ground for long, so this would also make sense.

-Judah

He called her Sadie. Was it so silly to be smiling at such a thing. Grey eyes flickered over to Feren. If he caught her again he was going to cause another fight.

Oh to hell with it!

A5WjJS.png
Judah,

Unfortunately, I cannot fire this particular coworker. As for ignoring him... well, I would be the first to admit that holding my tongue has never been a virtue of mine. I will attempt it none the less and let you know of the results.

Did you get the chance to visit the Woostri Archives? I heard that the late Omega Protectorate had restored them prior to their dissolution.

Sadie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom