Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lost Butterfly

(OOC: Nal Hutta)

main-qimg-bd0f0efff8ecb586f0b957ef7f3de673-lq

Well, that sucked......

The whole chit that went on during the Chancellor election turned out to be a disaster of epic proportions. The man who was supposed to pay Tok a lot of credits turned out to be some Droid working for some shadowy government or something and self-destructed nearly taking the Senate with him and Tok himself. Thankfully, Tok managed to hide under the stage before the explosion and only escaped with some minor scraping. Now he needed to get back home but the problem is he's shaken and broke and is now in the most dangerous area on Nal Huta.

So, it's just like home then.

"Time to get some credits," Tok mumbled walking through the horde of shady people going to and fro to their business. "Maybe I can be a duct rat or a spy for the Hutts or perhaps I could sell some Deathsticks. Just gotta find somebody."

If there's one thing Tok knows about the underground, is that there's a job for anyone and the thief was ready to do anything.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Last edited:

Bilbousa-Bazaar.png

Objective: Secure valuable from the Hutts
Outfit: Velran’s Gift Dress
Tags: Tok Demvu Tok Demvu

Once again Akiya found herself out in the galaxy in a position that she was unaccustomed to, by the orders of Velran Kilran Velran Kilran . This time she didn’t even have time to call Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla to act as back up. And Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate it seemed was given another task. So not only was Akiya tossed out into a pond she was unaccustomed to swimming in. She was all alone in doing it.

At least Akiya was basically just asked to shop. And even as she thought about being alone. It was probably better that way than having Hilal around. At least at the moment. Thinking about Hilal made Akiya sad. Hilal had saved her from danger so many times and protected her even more, but when Akiya fell so hard for her Mandalorian friend there was nothing to protect her from hurt feelings.

It wasn’t Hilal’s fault though. She had known Hex Hex before Akiya. They already had a complicated history when Akiya and Hilal met. Maybe if Akiya had realized her feelings, or thought that Hilal would return them sooner they might have gotten together before Hex was freed from prison. But the fact that didn’t happen was just bad timing…or just the way fate goes sometimes. Now Akiya was stuck on this sweaty disgusting planet searching out some giant emerald that was being kept by one of the head Hutts…Life definitely was not fair.

”Force, I hope there is air conditioning somewhere on this planet,” Akiya hissed to herself as she hurried through the marketplace. Of course it was open air. Because who wouldn’t want to take in the foul odor and deal with all the humidity? Akiya’s dress was clinging to her body as she went vendor to vendor asking where she would be able to find expensive gemstones. She knew it wasn’t the greatest plan. But if enough people knew she was looking for big ticket items, she bet her target would end up coming to her.

17af2a69cf55c1414768d771bd073e51.jpg

"Yaee heee dauah bengahena! Uba nauot bedwana?" (Hey there pretty lady! You wanna buy?) A Hutt called out to Akiya Orime Akiya Orime motioning her to come and see the many trinkets that he has in his stall.

The Hutt smiled at the young woman placing his small hands together rubbing them with glee. He was a minor Hutt trying to work his way up to a higher position. This woman could be a great dancer at a brothel that he was running in the seedy areas of Nal Hutta. The Bazaar was already filled with many low level Hutts competing for the chance to be noticed by the higher ranked Hutts. It was best for him to show how ruthless he was.

Bilbousa-Bazaar.png

Objective: Secure valuable from the Hutts
Outfit: Velran’s Gift Dress
Tags: Tok Demvu Tok Demvu

Akiya had never heard of a Hutt that spoke Galactic Basic, and her Huttese was abysmal. As she heard the loud voice of the Hutt and waited for the universal translator in her ear to tell her what was said, she made a note to herself to study whether Hutts were capable of speaking anything else, or if they just wouldn’t lower themselves to speak anything but their native language. Her skin crawled as the translator informed her that the Hutt called her pretty. The last thing she wanted to do was gain the attention of one of the huge slugs. She wanted to get the Emperor’s gem and get home as quickly as possible.

The young scientist moved closer to the Hutt’s stall. Nothing looked fancy enough to suggest that this one would know anything about the emerald Akiya sought out, but completely ignoring him might cause more disruption than just looking over the Hutt’s wares. She had no idea that the minor boss was sizing her up as a dancer for his business. ”I don’t have a lot to spend,” Akiya lied innocently as she approached the “shop”.

”What would you suggest,” Akiya asked, feigning interest in the slug’s opinion. ”I’ve come to Nal Hutta looking for gems. Do you happen to have any in your wonderful collection?”

17af2a69cf55c1414768d771bd073e51.jpg

"Kaa! Jee gee biweoo waajo che hee dauah bengahena! The Hutt said his small and soft hand touching Akiya's small and slender shoulder. la doth jaa du bu bata see mah dikea! La doth jaa du bu bata see mah dikea

From afar, Tok could see a pretty young woman wearing a red dress talking to a Hutt. But it wasn't any old Hutt. "Dalos the Hutt," Tok muttered. He had a reputation of luring in young girls only to force them to dance at his small dance club in the bazaar. Unlike many of his victims, this woman looks like she doesn't even know where she's at. "That girl is going to be taken advantage of," Tok said. "Maybe she has some creds I can use to get out of Nal Hutta. Might as well help."

Tok quickly ran to the woman elbowing her on the thigh. "Hey big sis!" Tok said smiling. "I need want you to buy me something!"

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom