Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost...and in need of a new home

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
It may be the outcome of this search is to be a loner - which could work - but first of all, I'd like to see if there is a Faction (or more specifically Jedi Order) out there that suits Lilla IC.

Her needs?

1. Light sided (the Faction that is)
2. Believes in and follows the Jedi Code (the Oder that is)
3. No DSers
4. Doesn't ally with DSers (however 'good' they are)

So, where could Lilla end up?

Answers on a postcard please to...

Or, suggest somewhere below (thanks) :) :) :)

tumblr_inline_obtb4aDe6k1qj76zj_500.gif

Well, the SJO is always open to fellow LSers needing a home!

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] is the person to talk to bout a welcome party, also demand cake! :)

Lilla Syrin

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Thanks for this. I considered the SJO at the beginning. The reason I didn't join (and the reason the Republic Remnant chose not to participate in the galactic-wide Padawn tournament they were hosting) was that although they're LS, they will allow members who are DS - as long as they are 'good.' One of the Padawan participants in the tourney was an SJO DSer.

Maybe the Faction has changed stance in the past few months? If so, I'm interested again.

BTW, this is not an OOC judgement - purely an IC one - this character would never ally with a DSer. It doe not mean she will attack them on sight (there is nothing in the Code specifically about the dark-side of the Force) but she does not see an organisation that admits them as members as one congruent with her beliefs. It's the same with the Code. An Order that decides the following of the Code is optional (or you can pick and choose the bits you like) is not one for her.

:)

I believe we allow in Grey Force Users and Light Side Force Users. We are allies of the CIS who have Sith members but we don't to my knowledge. Sadly, I believe you will find it hard to find a faction that is only allies to non-DSers, especially with the recent falls of Commenor and GA. But I understand your approach, we have a Padawan who hates Sith of all kinds in the faction in the shape of lovely, [member="Saka Amara"]

Lilla Syrin

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

As I mentioned in my opening post - this may be a forlorn search. In which case she'll go it alone, and train Padawans as something of a hermit :) :) :)

Lilla Syrin

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Kira Vaal"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Odin Stormbreaker"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Lots to read up on - so thanks for that, and I'll post back here once I make my mind up - thanks everyone.

[member="Tiberias Jinn"]

I knew that!

giphy.gif

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Lilla Syrin"] welcome and remember the all important factor.... Matsu can offer you space twinkies. rich golden sponge cakes filled with tasty frosting.... deep fried and wrapped in bacon to reward you for not killing people on a mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom