Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lorto Q'ei (sub account bio)

Fifty thousand. No less.
My main account is Saija Kwann - https://www.starwarsrp.net/members/saija-kwann.22396/
This character is also an antagonist/villain role

NAME: Lorto Q'ei (LOR-toe KAY)
FACTION: Bounty Hunter's Guild
SPECIES: Ubese/Human mix
FORCE SENSITIVE: No
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 1.70 meters (~5' 7")
WEIGHT: ~70 kg (~155 lbs.)
EYES: Turquoise green
HAIR: Bald
FACIAL HAIR: Goatee (able to grow one b/c of his human heritage)
SKIN: pale
APPEARANCE

Armored, mask off:

qQleLI2.jpg

Civilian Attire:

HEMsOgs.jpg

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
  • (+) Rich - Don't let his cheapness and dingy looks fool you. Lorto has accumulated massive wealth over time, making him better equipped and more resourceful than many of his peers and adversaries. For all intents and purposes, money is no object (barring the most rare and extraordinary of purchases).
  • (+) Relentless Tracker - No matter where you hide, Lorto WILL eventually find you. Only the most powerful or resourceful persons are able to elude this tenacious and skilled bounty hunter for any length of time.
  • (+/-) Obvious Predator - Lorto's disposition lets people know that he has nothing good in store for them. Most people will react negatively to such a blatant air of menace. This is a double-edged sword as it can make people think twice about attacking him, but it also makes personal interactions more difficult. The helmet and speaking only in Ubese adds to his deadly air.
  • (-) Greed - For Lorto, hoarding credits and other valuables borders on obsession, eclipsing even his love of killing. While he's not a sucker or gambling addict, Lorto may possibly make ill-thought out decisions if he thinks it will significantly increase his wealth. Money is not a means to an end for him, it's an end unto itself.
  • (-) Infamy - Has a bad reputation as a contract hunter due to his fickle greed. Lorto will abandon a contract or switch sides in the middle of a conflict if it will get him more money, even at the risk of upsetting his client and/or cohorts. To his credit, no one has ever complained about it to his face and lived to tell the tale.
  • (-) Yrak Pootzck - Due to the human half of his heritage, True Ubese consider a half-breed like Lorto to be a black sheep if not an abomination. His human facial hair is considered to be a deformity and repugnant, even among other Yrak Pootzck. Again to his credit, no one has ever complained about his ancestry to his face and lived to talk about it.

BIOGRAPHY:
TBC/WIP

LANGUAGES:
Spoken - Ubese
Understands - Galactic Basic, Huttese

EQUIPMENT: TBC/WIP (subject to admin/moderator approval or veto)
Amban phase-pulse blaster
434 Deathhammer Blaster Pistol
Retractable electrostaff
Other equips: Link

Translator droid...NPC Avatar
mOizcGU.png

(Floaty bot with no weapons of any kind, but does have a fairly decent protective shield. The spikes are decorative and too flimsy to be functional - behaves exactly like a translator droid. This is an item I won't bring into battle or use offensively in any way...it's purpose is to be my voice in Basic. I just love the look.)

SHIP: TBC/WIP (subject to admin/moderator approval or veto)

IPhErkp.png

Modified XS stock light freighter, Correllian Engineering Corporation

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited:
Fifty thousand. No less.
just some rough background ideas...I wanted to make a foil to Kronn K'taris Kronn K'taris and also an adversary for other adventures too ; every hero story needs good villains. I've always loved "Boosh" (yeah I know it's Boushh but I was a little kid when I saw ROTJ in the theater) so I had to gank him as an avatar. The Legends background on the Ubese is pretty awesome, so it was fun tying into that. I had to make him half-human b/c the art I picked for mask off was exactly what I saw in my mind's eye with the goatee and bald look...but the canon says Ubese don't grow facial hair. But changing him to a hybrid and Yrak Pootzck on top of that was fun. Makes him have that necessary background.

Then I decided the best enemy is a friend who betrayed you. As I was coming up with his weaknesses, I had to explain the greed and the lengths Lorto will go to for a space dollar. The opposite of Kronn's trope of "contract killer who always comes through" is Lorto's complete disregard for the rules of the hunt. So I also decided, hell why not make Lorto be someone who Kronn was once close friends with. Kronn killed Lorto, or so he thought.

And then my revenge will be sweet. Remember Saija Kwann Saija Kwann 's dirty secret of killing P'zza the Hutt?
7kEgb22.png
INSERT DIABOLICAL LAUGHTER HERE -- I do eventually want to play that plotline out for Kronn and Saija. Player characters may or may not get involved if they want to have a bounty yanked from under them because that is something I would totally do.

For now, I think I'll jump into the Frontier Wars as an enemy of the Mandos...then when Kronn knows that I'm alive, the real fun can begin. We'll see where adventures take me.

Also, my translator bot is super pimp. Ripped off from FLASH GORDON of course. "This Ming's a psycho." LOLOL TOPKEK

ironically, the floaty-bot turned sides when Flash Gordon killed Ming...which is quite fitting for Lorto.

Fifty thousand. No less.
On a nostalgia note, this one one of my favorite Star Wars toys ever. I super glued the helmet onto the head and he was a bad guy in my imagination before they wrote all the EU and legends stuff.

oknc9QU.jpg

Fifty thousand. No less.
When I was adding the border, I also modifed the helmet...in the movie I think it's a couple of horizontal blinking lights, but I had this idea of when Lorto speaks you see like an oscilloscope, I think that's the right thing where you see the sound wave lines. finishing touches with red accents.

I wish I knew how to photoshop, it would be a cool animation to make all of it blink and be all electronic

Also added Joe Pantagliano...Cypher from The Matrix is the best live action avatar I could think of and he was also a great villain who turned on his friends for greed (inside the Matrix)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom