Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Lord Mordius V Captain Of Clones

ruining.jpg

DUEL TO DEATH OR FAILURE

Darth Mordius knew there were still survivors...not everybody died from the strike he led down on this city.

OBJECTIVE: Destroy Tango112
REASON: Danger to my forces

Darth Mordius waited for the Captain to show up.

Captain Voxer spotted the Sith. he readied for battle

objective: to take down the Sith
reason: for his crime against the citizens of this city

" take a good look around red eyes, it'll be the last thing you see, well unless your going to yield, no your definitely not. "

the Captain chuckled trying not to let on that he was a bit broken from the death of the civilians

he aimed his DC 17S pistol and shot at the Sith hoping the shot would line up like his years of practice if that force is really there... lets hope you let me hit him huh? he thought. knowing the force existed just needing some hope

" take a good look around red eyes, it'll be the last thing you see, well unless your going to yield, no your definitely not. "

the Captain chuckled trying not to let on that he was a bit broken from the death of the civilians

he aimed his DC 17S pistol and shot at the Sith hoping the shot would line up like his years of practice if that force is really there... lets hope you let me hit him huh? he thought. knowing the force existed just needing some hope
The bullet flies right at the head of the Sith. Darth Mordius just staring at it, then blam! The lightsabers reflect it back towards Voxer in blazing speed.

"Understand your own weapons before you come into a fight, weakling.."

the blast hits and knocks back Voxer " Ung, blast! that hurts ... ok ok, I see that wont work ... aha! " he then shoots a piece of debris and causes it to fall down then aiming at the Sith again and firing a series of shots at him

the blast hits and knocks back Voxer " Ung, blast! that hurts ... ok ok, I see that wont work ... aha! " he then shoots a piece of debris and causes it to fall down then aiming at the Sith again and firing a series of shots at him
The debris hits the Sith. Thankfully his mask prevents him from breathing in anything, and his sabers cutting some of the big parts of the debris. The Sith picks a rock up using the force the size of a bicycle and throws it at Vexor.

"You may have hit me, but take this rodent."

Voxer rolls out of the way and released several more blasts and as he did this tossed a thermal against a wall having it bounce toward the sith, then on the opposite side he tossed another charge at the siths lightsaber handle " Gotta be faster than that! "

Voxer rolls out of the way and released several more blasts and as he did this tossed a thermal against a wall having it bounce toward the sith, then on the opposite side he tossed another charge at the siths lightsaber handle " Gotta be faster than that! "
Anger seeps out of the eyes of the Sith.

"I won't be faster...you'll just be slower!"

The sith puts his hand up and starts using the force to strain Voxer, and give him a suffocating feeling like he is stuck.

"Tell me...do you surrender to my wrath..or shall I HAVE TO KILL YOU?!"

Right then he uses the force to throw Voxer really hard into one of the old buildings, ruble covering some of his body.

" gah! what ... do ... you ... want with ... me? aint ... see a sith... take ... this musch ... interest in a clone? " Voxer struggles to speak from the weight

" gah! what ... do ... you ... want with ... me? aint ... see a sith... take ... this musch ... interest in a clone? " Voxer struggles to speak from the weight
He looks down at the Clone operator.

"You are the captain...we both know you aren't a clone. You are a human. It's either I kill you, or you join my forces as a leading captain to the Sith Troopers."

You can see the marks and dust on the trooper as he is still on the ground

" doesn't look like I've got much of a choice but for the record your right I am the captain. of clones though. they are my brothers " the clone captain looked to his fallen comrade with compassion " for the record I thought the sith empire was gone? but either Im tripping Neimoidian shrooms or you guys were in hiding. but if my fleet, my brothers need me to take this deal. to live. ill do it " he dropped his blaster and slid it away

" doesn't look like I've got much of a choice but for the record your right I am the captain. of clones though. they are my brothers " the clone captain looked to his fallen comrade with compassion " for the record I thought the sith empire was gone? but either Im tripping Neimoidian shrooms or you guys were in hiding. but if my fleet, my brothers need me to take this deal. to live. ill do it " he dropped his blaster and slid it away
He looked at the captain.

"Join the Allegiance First Order faction, and I will suit you up."

The sweet taste of victory on the sith's mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom