Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Lord Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
3681c70864c6405c67fd4f04e2fb5ccb.png

Lord Mayhem​

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: Imaginary 'friend' of Kay's, a result of PTSD
​Image Credit: Pintrest
Photoshop Edit: [member="Krystal Estain"]
Role: Lord Mayhem is Kay's companion as she deals with PTSD. He helps her with her day-to-day, as well as running her Tea Shoppe. Only herself and anyone that links with her mind can see or hear him.
Links: Kay Arenais Sphaera Tea Shoppe

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Force Sensitivity: No
Species: Arkanian
Appearance: Lord Mayhem is 6'3" and of slim but muscular build. He has shoulder length wavy black hair and his face is covered with black and white make up. He's always wearing black shirt, pants, trenchcoat and combat boots. He has four digits on each hand as opposed to five.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Name: Lord Mayhem
Loyalties: Kay Arenais
Wealth: N/A
Notable Possessions: N/A
Skills: N/A
Personality: Lord Mayhem is a genius in real life, priding himself on genetic experiments, biological experimentation, though this manifestation of him is limited to what Kay herself knows, given that he lives in her mind. He's also crazy, almost child-like at times and loves to taunt.

COMBAT INFORMATION

Weapon of Choice: N/A
Combat Function: N/A
Strengths:
+Talker
+Companion
+Manipulative
Weaknesses:
-Annoying
-Most can't see or hear him

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

After the fall of Zakuul and her crushing defeat by [member="Darth Tacitus"] , Kay suffered major PTSD after escaping death. Lord Mayhem appeared as laughter at first, but then she began to see him as though he had returned.

Lord Mayhem was an old adversary, one that experimented on Kay when she was in her early 20's. His words were friendly, but his actions tended to be the opposite. He is a genius, although as Lord Mayhem is just a figment of Kay's imagination in this incarnation, his genius is limited to what Kay herself knows consciously and subconsciously.

People that are strong Force Users and able to connect to Kay's mind would be able to hear and see him. But everyone else would not.

To Kay he is really there. But to everyone else, he doesn't exist.

[member="Kay Arenais"]

This is super unusual, and I really really enjoy the concept. There are just a few small administrative points I'd like to go through with you.

Kay Arenais said:
Links: [member="Kay Arenais"] Sphaera Tea Shoppe
The link to yourself is broken here, could you please insert a link to you profile instead?

Kay Arenais said:
Species: Arkanian
Arkanian's aren't the most well known of species, could you please include a link to the wookie page here?

Kay Arenais said:
Loyalties: [member="Kay Arenais"]
Again, it might be better to just use a hyperlink here instead of the @ since it won't work for the profile you're writing on.

Kay Arenais said:
Personality: Lord Mayhem is a genius, though it's limited to what Kay herself knows.
Could you please clarify what you mean by this?

If you can clear up these points I'd be happy to approve the NPC. Hopefully he helps a lot with the Tea Shop!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="John Locke"]

Edits made. Sorry for the delay, but been busy with rl. Still waiting for the tea shoppe to get looked at before I can start :) But it'll be fun when I can get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom