Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lord Byznus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
devito_by_corecrow3-d4gkwdx.png

Image Source: http://corecrow3.deviantart.com/art/Devito-269713653

Name: Ronin Amadeus Byznus, Darth Byznus, Lord Byznus
Loyalties: Himself, really. But initially the One Sith, and likely whoever the Sith power at current time is.
Role: Villainous Villain
Development Threads: Deathwish
Species: Human, after all
Force Sensitivity: This man is a master in the ways of the Force, but he mostly cares about his credits and screwing over other Sith Lords.

Appearance: Aging and plump, but still physically sound to take on most aggressors, Darth Byznus can get around well enough, but he is no athlete. The ring of hair around his shiny dome exerts power according to some, and his beedy brown eyes can spot a foreclosure from three klicks away. A sour smirk usually cements itself upon his face.

Personality: Pompous, extravagant, and downright greedy, Darth Byznus is a know-it-all who often does actually know it all when it comes to the corporate world. However, the tycoon lord is prone to making stupid mistakes and forgetting the small details even though he is remarkably in-tune with the big picture. Aware of the youth trends and likely to take advantage of them in the market, Darth Byznus unfortunately sticks out like a sore thumb at raves.

Insatiable in power hunger and tireless in pursuit of vengeance to all who may insult him, Darth Byznus makes a frightening adversary--but it has been proven possible to vanquish him. The problem is he just won't stay dead.

Cheesy lines and dark jokes may abound. He would have no chance making it as an actual comedian, but his laugh is killer.

Weapon of Choice: Lightsabers, the Force, and the economy. Sometimes he uses threatening villainous catchphrases, too.
Wealth: Uber wealthy. Like, he could toss out a billion credits on Revan's lightsaber. (But still lose the bid.)

Combat Function: This guy is mostly cheap tricks and catchphrases, but he is incredibly dangerous with a lightsaber and even more dangerous with telekinetic strikes. He has a technical prowess with the Force and can keep most of his attackers at range.

If he is really ticked off, he might pick you up and shake you upside down to confiscate your lunch money.

Notable Possessions: Lots of money, stocks, and a really really black cloak to express his evil.

Other Notes: Darth Byznus has a lot of contacts in the black market, and his corporate spies are rampant. He likes to walk alone, because who needs a babysitter? Still, he has squads of his own personal Sith trooper henchmen who do his bidding and take a bullet for him because they are just that stupid loyal. Besides, he offers tax breaks to guards who survive for more than three months.

Intent: This is a recurring villain character for use in Rebel Alliance threads to provide a unique and quirky antagonist.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Okay, I have to admit to chuckling at the name. Byznus indeed.

I don't see any real problems. The only real hangup is that master level NPCs require dev threads of no less than 25 posts. I'm reading through the one you posted right now to see if it holds up, and I'll get back to you with an answer shortly.

Very well done, and I look forward to seeing him on the boards. Not every day you see an overweight Sith Lord.

[member="Vosstanie Pozhaluysta"]

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry

Unfortunately, there wasn't enough in the Deathwish thread to go on. In order to approve a Master level Force user, there needs to be more. We need to see him in action, so to speak. He doesn't need to go Yoda flipping through a mob of Stormtroopers, but there needs to be something to establish his power level, personality, and the like.

Given that his role is primarily noncombat, I don't see any reason why your dev thread should be made to exceed 25 posts unless you're just having fun, but that will be the minimum. Grab another writer or two and you should hopefully be able to knock it out in no time. Lemme know once you get that done and you should be good to go.

Placing this in the archives until your dev thread is complete. Please PM either myself or [member="Valiens Nantaris"] when you are ready to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom