Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lord Baricon Zolfran

NAME: Baricon Zolfor

FACTION: The Sith Empire

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6’1

WEIGHT: 180

EYES: Amber brown

HAIR: glossed black with strands of grey

SKIN: light

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Strength: Political Influence/ Charisma

Force Drain

Force Blast

Force Invisibility

Force Jump

Force Push

Weakness:

Easy to anger

Trusts no one

Younglings/Force Adept Children

APPEARANCE: Somewhat scruffled Facial Hair, full brow, scar on the back of his neck

BIOGRAPHY: I was born in Dorbim, G-Prime. The “Motherland”. Growing up as a child of “politicians, I know one thing. Whatever my father said ended up so. Whether is was a direct command or a word of influential advice, there are always decisions being made for power. It is how I ended up on the top penthouse floor of our Rubicon tower. How my family reaped the benefits of the taxpayers, imported and exported goods. How I control 3/4th’s of the planet’s steel industry. The Militia, The coffee you drink, the imported clothing you wear, the clean air you breathe. ME.

See, I was a single child so I..I had a lot of time on my hands..Taught myself..Learned. Went to the academy..Several to be precise. Met authoritative figures, different species, the whole nine. From what Iv’e seen, the Jedi are a hair-trigger away from screwing this galaxy into a black hole and a great depression while everyone else is scrambling for dominance. And that…is…Absolutely..FINE. With my POWER and INFLUENCE, I will tilt the scales appropriately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom