Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lora Vekarr

LORA JADE VEKARR

Eq-Ao8-Ta-WMAEz-Jyl-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg

NAME: My given name is Lora Jade Dergar Vekarr, though my true heritage remains hidden by the disgrace of my mother.

FACTION: I am previously associated with no faction, though I have chosen a path that might prove interesting.

RANK: I am a trouble maker, a noble by nature and a follower of the dark side.

SPECIES: I'm a hybrid Coruscanti Human.

AGE: I am older than my niece, Dinah, in my late thirties; My appearance just happens to be mildly confusing to some.

SEX: I am female and, before you ask, I appreciate men and women.

HEIGHT: I have a small but finely built slender frame. Five feet and nine inches. Tall for my liking.

WEIGHT: I weigh in at one hundred forty eight pounds, but I'm still capable.

EYES: My eyes are an fairly dark eyes that often appear violet but with a hint of red.

HAIR: I have brown, almost black, hair that drops well below my shoulders.

SKIN: I have fair, pale skin.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Much to my father's chagrin, and like my sister and niece, I am highly Force Sensitive.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Force Sensitive: Like my niece, and much to the chagrin of my mother and father, I am gifted with use of the Force but in a very different manner. I apply the Force as an elemental force of nature and use my own physical aspects to my advantage.

+ Eloquent with a Savvy Tongue: I have a way with words. Whether it's talking myself out of a bad situation or working my way into the inner circle of someone I'm interested in manipulating I can use my tongue to form all the words I could possibly need; among other things.

+ Stationed: I knew from an early age that something was different about how my mother carried herself. That she was different from my father, and when I learned there was a hidden truth I became aware of just where I stood in the "society" of the galaxy.

- Haughty: Is it important who I see myself as better than? Or how I view my talents compared to others? I don't see, nor care, why those individuals are bothered by my attitude towards them. I'm better than a great many people and I'm not afraid to show it to them all.

- Borderline Sociopathic: I see someone who's injured, blubbering about how much their life means to them, and I can tell you that most of the time I simply cannot find it in myself to care. Kill them? Help them? I choose option C.

- Promiscuous: I will not deny my desires, my whims and my pleasures. They can get me into trouble but it's not trouble I'm not prepared for.

kSxWc1m.jpg

APPEARANCE:
As I described before, I'm five feet nine inch and one hundred and forty eight pounds of brilliance. I have shoulder length black hair, fitting curves and shape to my slender form that I dress with fairly fine clothes. I dress tune to the part of the high class I'm sure my family descends from, my family might not be directly tied to the nobility my mother has hidden from me but I will keep up the act.

BIOGRAPHY:
While my niece and cousin's stories are tragic and rife with angsty abandonment I can say that mine is far from it. Or rather it complies in a different manner.

I was born to the spacer Shaden Vekarr and a one Naomi Dergar; a woman with familial ties to a past I've yet to fully unveil. While my father disappeared early in my life, ten years into my life, my mother stayed close by while the rest of the Vekarrs lost their ties to us children. This, particularly, put me in a position to be shipped back to the planet of Coruscant with a proverbial shroud over my eyes as my mother chased her roots.

As I grew older I came to learn that my mother was a member of a distant, and partially lost, branch of nobility only rumor gave me inklings of. Her true name, before disgracefully leaving the family to save her family face, had apparently been Naomi Valeri Lenscris; a woman in line to marry another member of her house to attain control over property that no longer existed for her to claim. Destroyed to make way for something her would be husband desired on a planet that seemingly does not exist.

A strange matter I have yet to unfold the mysteries of.

As exciting as the rest of my life is getting from that point until now, I will state that I prefer to keep the details under wraps. I have had many relationships, many jobs and a number of training sessions over the years of my life pertinent to my skills. I have held myself above the worst of the worst while mingling with others of similar aptitude, despite my desire to continue to station myself above them.

I have enemies and few friends, but I will not deny that I care little for the concerns of others outside of my family. I'd heard rumor that my cousin and niece had found their way into the outer rim to a faction called the CIS. While I had made a moderate attempt to follow them, it was a group that branched away from the CIS and drifted in the Unknown Regions that really grabbed my attention.

The regions of space where my mother's family had supposedly vanished into for all purpose of every record. So I followed this group, this Shrouded Republic, and found what I am now aware of as the Eternal Empire. What they'll grant me? I do not know. Where this will take me? I do not know. Frankly, I don't care, as long as the power, understanding and history I seek is brought to light.

For now I'll play the part of a ready follower, but the future has yet to show it's true intentions for me. Or any of my would be family.

1447988.jpg
SHIP:

I travel using a standard passenger craft.

KILLS:
None to speak of.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None to speak of.

ROLE-PLAYS:
To come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom