Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to use this heir in something good. Help me, maybe?

I created this character specifically to lead to the development of an eventual Faction, the Senatus Populasque Imperium, or SPQI. But, I have no idea where to start, and I don't wanna jump in some random RP. Ideas, maybe? Maybe I can establish contracts with the wealth left behind to Tiberius, and/or find recruits to start the Faction, military and political leaders and what not. Or maybe a Light Side oriented Major Faction to assist him in rebuilding his people, maybe finding lost 'tribes' from the fall of the SPQI when the sun of their homeworld went supernova three centuries ago.

[member="Imperator Tiberius"]

1) Our fleet is bigger than when you were around last

2) a growing network of businesses I can hook you up with contracts with

3) a military

4) raw materials (natural resources)

5) My winning personality. ;)

[member="Imperator Tiberius"]

For..... a price...... and as long as you aren't some egghead dictator.

You know James... it ain't over easy. White he doesn't like to be unequally yoked, you may find things with him sunny-side up. Helping the common folk isn't all its cracked up to be, but as long as you can shell the cash out I think we can agree that is what this all boils down to, isn't it?

bba2d32ea7e532d2f75d46b7fe3e2a76.jpg

[member="James Justice"]

Well, you know how the Roman Empire worked, conquering what it could, but treating the people fairly for the most part. This'l be a morally better version of the Roman Empire. Still conquering through money, war, and politics, but not totally evil. They may be conquerers, but they aren't Sith. They are like a more aggressive, imperialist version of the Republic or GA.

Well, they will be once they are rebuilt. Should we start up a thread where Tiberius meets with James and a few of his officers to discuss funding for weapons, armor, and recruitment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom