Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to train

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
So, this character has all but finished the first chapter of the first volume of his life. I am looking to start the second. His primary motifs are Zen Buddhism, the Living Force, martial arts, and his monastic lifestyle. Think: Buddhist shoulin monk.

He needs people to learn under, regarding Force abilities and the nature of the Force. He is very much a sponge who is willing to soak up whatever you teach him. While I would prefer lightsiders, Jedi, and the like to teach him, I am not opposed to him learning from a few sith as well. Your preferred teaching style, location, and the like I am all game with. E.g: if you want to teach him force shield by throwing him in a pit of hungry rancors, I am ok with that. :D

The skills he needs to learn at current are:

- Telekinesis
- Force Speed
- Force Barrier
- Force Burst
- Force Destruction
- Balistakinesis
- Force Shockwave
-Shadow strike

Please and thank you. Have a cookie and happy posting.

I know we did a short thread where we aimed to have Xavka teach Akio and that I ended up cutting it short. What I mean to say is, would you be willing to try having Xavka teach Akio again?

@Akio Diachi

Just because the idea of Keira interacting with a monk type is amusing, I'll be glad to help out. TK is something of her specialty, so she could help with that. Posting speed probably won't be lightning fast, but I should be able to keep up decently well.

[member="Xavka Duquo"], it's been awhile. :p

[member="Akio Diachi"]

[member="Akio Diachi"]
So, how do you want to do this? A list of the Abilities Xavka knows is on his bio (I keep it so that I can keep track of what he can do).

[member="Keira Ticon"]
Indeed, it's been a while.

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
[member="Keira Ticon"]

Sure, sounds fun to me! ^.^ I can start the thread tonight if you would like, after I do dinner and the gym.

Same goes for you too [member="Xavka Duquo"] what are you interested in teaching this impressionable person of your past?

EDIT: Force barrier sounds good to me for starters. I can start a thread tonight, but it will be later. Maybe..... he sees you in one of his flashbacks and decides to go looking for you and we can go from there.

[member=Akio Diachi]

I'm fine with teaching Force Barrier, but I'm willing to teach other stuff if you want. Your suggestion for how the thread should go (Akio seeing Xavka in a flashback) sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom