Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to the past for the keys to the future.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
[member="Tricia"]

Ori had gotten a call from the force to come to the planet she was on now, Ruusan, the site of an Anchient Battle, and the Valley of the Jedi. The Leader of the True Mandalorians walked off of the landing area, leaving her Eta-6 Delta(Variant B) in the capable care of the Republic Starport attendants. That particular fighter had been chosen as Ori's personal craft because of it's small size and speed. One of the gunships on the Beskad'Ika had been replaced with it, and Ori had not regretted it sense. "Ok, I'll send a message when I want to be picked up." Ori said, over a com to the Blockade Runner previosly purchased from Ayden Cater before joining the Protectorate. after a reply unintelligable to those around, Ori nodded satisfactorially, and started wandering the area.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

The master flew, a ship had arrived and she was curious to see what it had to offer while she flew over with a grin. Her ancient silken robes were wrapped around her when she finally came to a small rest near the landing pad. Then she was sitting on a distorted pocket of telekinetic energy. Her mental dominance aided by eons of power and energy that had her hand coming to her chin to tap it while she spoke. "And what is this, you are not like the mandalorian's I fought in the war, far smaller and less bone plates in your head."

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

[member="Tricia"]
"To be fair, I'm a Jedi Knight Also." Ori Replied, turning towards the woman "and leader of the True Mandalorians, upholders and protectors of the Culture of the Mando'Ade." Ori hadn't expected this, a rather interested person, but not why Ori had come here. "The Mandalorians who claim the planet and it's 'empire' are little better than the Neo-Crusaiders of the Anchient Mandalorian Wars..." Ori said, frowning at the thought "But thier are 'gems' among them, my Ex-Father-in-Law, and one of my newest Ori'Ramikad, Ordo..." Ori shook herself of these thoughts, and let the negativity go, and was at peace again. "But enough of the woes of a girl and her culture." Ori said, looking at the Elder "May I ask who are you?"

Tricia Kalamack

Tricia listened but didn't really understand half of what was being said, not from lack of knowledge but because factions within factions was not something she understood. Her eyebrows delicately rose with a smile when asked who she was. "I am Tricia nic Cerelene Kalamack of the ancient order on Tython, survivor of the eruption on Coruscanti against the Taungs, born Twenty seven thousand years ago and observer of this galaxy for far longer then many know." Tricia remained there though with the look on her face mostly to hear and see the reaction. It was always interesting to see what one said to her titles and history.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

"Ori'Alor Tal'Verda, former Mand'Alor." Ori'Alor said, nodding to the older woman "I have come here because something in the force has pulled me here." Ori looked around, she felt something in the force, something calling to her. "It is not something I have sensed before." Ori said to her new companion, narrowing her eyes as she narrowed down where the thing could be "I must admit, I'm not as strong in the force as I'd like to be." Ori then turned to the woman, clearly very old, but there was a large amount of power in her. "Would you be willing to accompany me in my investigation?" Ori'Alor asked the old woman "and perhaps share some of your knowledge?"

[member="Tricia"]

Tricia Kalamack

Tricia looked at the former mand'alor and gave a nod in agreement. There was much she could do while she smirked and floated up a bit more. "That can be done, now let us see where we should be going." Tricia looked around and clasped her hands behind her back while moving so she was in a good position to follow and lead at the same time while offering advice or answering question. "So where would you want to start? There is much to understand about the force and even more few people live to experience. I could spend three of your lifetimes explaiing all I have seen and done."

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

[member="Tricia"]

"Well, a force power deceptively known as one of the basics is Telekinesis." Ori"Alor said, closing her eyes and trying to pin down something unusual "It's a power I've tried to keep up in, but it's fallen by the wayside with me due to my focus on Physicality, I was wondering if you'd be willing to share some of your obviously great experience in the subject." With that, Ori gestured to the floating woman, Ori didn't even know you could realisticly do that with the force, but here this old master was... "I didn't know you could fly with the Force." Ori Said, starting off in a random direction "You must be very skilled."

Tricia Kalamack

"It is not a skill many can do you need to train yourself to reflexively use telekinesis to maintain your distance from the ground." She went up a little higher and held her hand up to try and lift if she didn't fight to much or struggle. "Just relax and do as I do, focus your force energies, see the ground as it is and push against it. Gravity still exists but with the force we can bend the rule without breaking them." Tricia continued and remained focused letting her hands drift behind her back and distorted telekinetic energy formed a solid disc below them that she could stand on if she fell. "Now telekinesis is a useful skill but unless you plan to dedicate yers to learning how to master it you will face several problems."

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

"I've always had problems." Ori said, as she continued walking towards her target "Then again, so does everyone." Ori then started focusing on the ground, and released a mighty force push, propelling herself into the air, but she couldn't catch herself, so she fell into a dank pool of water. Ori surfaced a moment later, spitting out some of the foulest water she had tasted, and taking a few deep breaths. "Five Creds on this being the reason the Jedi Temples don't have many ponds in their training centers." Ori said, as she forced herself back into the air again "and another 10 on me not breaking a leg!" Ori was able to catch herself this time, and let herself have a softer and drier landing. "Whoo...I was almost prepaired to pay you 10 creds..."

[member="Tricia"]

Tricia Kalamack

"Credits" Tricia looked amused at that she didn't mind credits but it was strange to have them or even use them. She wasn't to thoughtful on them instead spending what she had on lavish hotel rooms to sleep in and exotic items she could keep in her equipment. For now she was looking at all the things going around the area. "Well when I was learning my master threw me off a cliff and jumped after me we didn't actually have larger temples." She was amused more at that and Ori was getting it now as she moved a little higher and stood there on the air creating a solid distorted thing of telekinetic energy.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

[member="Tricia"]

"That's not fun." Ori replied, stepping onto a Telekinetic 'Pane' she had created "At least the closest I got was my adoptive father and his occasional ambushes with a training sword." Ori then jumped, and landed on another Telekinetic 'Pane' higher up, but still in the direction she was being guided to. Ori tried to jump and hit a 'pane' she had been making as she jumped, but she failed and fell through the half created pane. Ori guided her fall down, and made a thicker and softer 'pane' right where she was going to land. When Ori landed, it looked like she had landed on a Large Pillow. "You know, this might actually make direct Orbit-to-Surface Insertions possible." Ori said, getting up again and turning towards the Mistress of the Force.

Tricia Kalamack

"It might, with enough skill you should be able to control your landing and go at it. I would encourage you to have the more advanced abilities of telekinesis though you will not enjoy the dangerous part that will come when or if you go unconscious falling back to the planet." Tricia continued to stand there and remain while she let it so Ori could come and get up to her. "NOw keep at it and remember once you can do it without the panes of energy you'll be able to have speed. Your body and mind I recommend freeing and allowing to be as air."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom