Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to startup again

Hey so I wrote a bit around here mostly in the many incarnations of the dominion. Looking to start up again, 11043 is mainly backwater commando without a place in the galaxy. So down for pretty much anything.

I'm slowing working toward an elite unit within the Sith empire's imperial legion sounds you make a great second in command, you welcome to join the current legion unit I command now as well.

If you want a more neutral take on things and a fairly independent take on what you want to do with others, you could also join the Blackguard. New little organization starting up in the Agents of Chaos. I could explain some more if you are interested.
TK-1104 TK-1104

TK-1104 TK-1104 Got some possibilities for you.
He could run into Rocho, Kat Kenrid, Kovhorn, or Vaya.

Rocho: Trandoshan bounty hunter/Trained force sensitive. He is out for points though he'll almost always only go after those who have already themselves attacked someone not out of self defense. However if you're walking around armed or have any kind of force or clear skill, he's more likely to act. Not super moral but not completely immoral. He has his own ship, two actually, and is fairly rich he just doesn't use any of it.

kat Kenrid: Force sensitive (recently discovered) Falleen bounty hunter/smuggler. She's a capable manipulator but also has taken up Mandalorian armor and some of their ways after a woman who freed her from slavery died so she chose to honor her. She's not as physically dangerous as Rocho but she's still pretty good. She would probably be easier to talk to as Rocho might be intimidating to some and doesn't have a ton to say unless you're in a fight with him.

Kovhorn: New character for me, a born Mandalorian whereas Kat simply took up the armor and ways from an indipendent. Kovhorn is a very skilled fighter and has heavy armor. He'd possibly go on Bounty Hunts or do short term Bodyguard jobs. He's a little less talkative then the other two unless he knows you.

Vaya: Only works if you go to Ryloth. She's a twi'lek animal trainer as a job. More friendly then Kovhorn, maybe closer to around Kat kenrid. She is not a complete push-over in combat but you won't find her proudly going into combat. There are a lot of times where Vaya relies on her skills with animals to save her, slight force sensitivity helps with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom