Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG delete

PERSENUS PERSENUS Luc Rivers Luc Rivers Eldoc Quasat Eldoc Quasat Zakan Dan

I’ve been giving it a ton of thought and I see a lot of interest in a dark Jedi group. I think we could create a group that had a good natured pirate vibe as well as a dark Jedi one. It would be a place that is a safe haven for those force users who have their own goals and simply want recourses and education to reach those goals.

i am going to create a discord soon and post the information for you all.

I made the dark Jedi academy. I think it narrows it down a little and plays on the high interest of dark Jedi at the moment. An academy is also different than the other factions so offers some unique stories.

it also won’t only be an academy. Like how Hogwarts has teachers fighting the dark arts or X men go on adventure. The academy is just the home base so to speak.

Are you all still down or did you have your hearts set on the rogue force network?

Zakan Dan

Z
I made the dark Jedi academy. I think it narrows it down a little and plays on the high interest of dark Jedi at the moment. An academy is also different than the other factions so offers some unique stories.

it also won’t only be an academy. Like how Hogwarts has teachers fighting the dark arts or X men go on adventure. The academy is just the home base so to speak.

Are you all still down or did you have your hearts set on the rogue force network?

I’m still down! I could see Mutilice being a reluctant teacher of sorts ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom