Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG delete

Zakan Dan

Z
I’ve got a pirate and a dark Jedi so I could be down for either! If it’s a dark Jedi group, might have to come up with a goal that keeps everyone together. Maybe specifically for teaching? I don’t know...

I’ve got a pirate and a dark Jedi so I could be down for either! If it’s a dark Jedi group, might have to come up with a goal that keeps everyone together. Maybe specifically for teaching? I don’t know...

Could combine those two ideas and do a dark jedi academy? You pretty much only go to an academy to be with others and gain knowledge

Zakan Dan

Z
I like that idea! I can contribute a dark Jedi master too ^^’. I imagine there is a lot of stuff we would have to figure out but I’m down.

Would you all rather see:

1. An academy of force users

2. A religious order of force users like a convent or cult.

3. A military society of force users

4. a nomadic or isolationist group of force users

5. A home or safe haven for wayward force users

6. a prison or work camp for force users

Zakan Dan

Z
Would you all rather see:

1. An academy of force users

2. A religious order of force users like a convent or cult.

3. A military society of force users

4. a nomadic or isolationist group of force users

5. A home or safe haven for wayward force users

6. a prison or work camp for force users

I like 1 or 5 the best! But I wouldn't mind 2 or 4 as well.

I like 1 or 5 the best! But I wouldn't mind 2 or 4 as well.

I guess an academy could be like a safe haven. Xaviers school for the X Men is and Hogwarts is a place wizards can be wizards without fear of muggles.

If we go the school route I guess the question is:

A) Force Users only
B) Light or Dark? Or both?

Zakan Dan

Z
I guess an academy could be like a safe haven. Xaviers school for the X Men is and Hogwarts is a place wizards can be wizards without fear of muggles.

If we go the school route I guess the question is:

A) Force Users only
B) Light or Dark? Or both?

Doesn’t necessarily need to be force users. And I don’t mind doing light and dark, but maybe more of a focus on dark :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom