Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to Set-Up a Attack/Defense Scenario

Vinis Rimen

The Last Son of House Rimen
The following message is from Bounty Hunter Guild, and like organisations, databases.

"My name is Vinis Rimen, Captain of the Ulterior Motive, of House Rimen of Chandrila. I am sending out this call to all mercenaries, bounty hunters, and killers of extraordinary skill seeking work of the more defensive variety. Details will be given upon acceptance of the contract, the pay is based on an established scale, cargo will remain classified..."

A little bit of an unorthodox way of doing this, but I am not often the guy setting up the RPs on my other accounts. I'm putting out the LFG to collect people who want to take place in an RP I'm setting up.

Plot: Two sides will battle for control over a mysterious package aboard the Ulterior Motive, flagship of Vinis Rimen. One side is tasked with defending the package while the other is tasked with stealing it from some mysterious benefactor. The package will be heavily defended by (NPC and thus disposable) mercenaries, so I'm trying to stack things in the favour of the attackers somewhat.

If you have any questions, just ask them below or PM me, and anyone can join if they so desire to.

Kain Seafire

K
Count me in! Doesn't matter which side, just put me on the team that need a player^^

Kain Seafire

K
I'm still down for it. If that's fine with you gentlemen. I am sure we can have fun with 3 folks

Vinis Rimen

The Last Son of House Rimen
I was going to wait on Kain Seafire to respond and then give a sort of briefing, in which the exact defences would be oh-so-conveniently listed, but as he has yet to respond...

The cargo bay with the 'package', what seems to be a simple briefcase, will be located at the rearmost storage bay, as far from the hangar as it physically could be. The cargo bay itself is part of a small chain, formerly utilized to store equipment and munitions but emptied to ensure the safety of the package. Only the package is relevant to your mission, though if you're feeling up to sacking the rest of the ship, well, that's your prerogative. It is protected by a team of a dozen or so mercenaries directly, armed to the tooth with heavy weapons and non-explosive munitions. On-call are many more scattered elsewhere in the ship, so speed is of the essence. If he responds, Kain Seafire will also be playing the part of your foil.

The security room only has one direct way in, a tram and hallway leading from a central service hall. The hallway is featureless, lacks corridors, and especially lacks cover, nearly perfect for a defending force. The only non-direct way in is the series of ventilation shafts, but those offer their own issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom