Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to RP

Asariy Vaé

A
So. Guess what? I got bored again. I kinda like this character. But the best part is, she has no ties, no affiliations, nothing. Just a ship and brains. SO! On that note. Who wants to help me out getting her going. I want to give her a storyline and a path that I can see. I sorta want her to get into lightsabers. She has no disposition to either the light side or the dark. All she needs is prodding in the right areas to get her to go to either.

Let me know if you're interested. Romance is an option. < I forgot to mention that. To lazy to type it up there. ^

Well, i have Alexandra and Yusan Fenn if you want a single RP thread or a few, or this char is in the middle of hosting a campaign to introduce my planet and faction to the rest of the galaxy so if you want a chain RP with around 6 threads to it im open for joiners.

Asariy Vaé

A
@[member="Davin"]

Yeah! I'd like to do something with piloting. I haven't ever RPed flying so it'd be a good experience for me. We could do like a simulator type thing?

Phantom

P
Hiya - I'm open to join any RP going?

I'm trying to reboot my character and get him into something good. He has no ties to anyone or anything after his former life was pretty much destroyed and left him a shadow of his former self.

Now he wants to hunt down and cut away those causing problems for others, sort of like a "problem eliminator", for anyone who can offer him a path forward.

Asariy Vaé

A
@[member="Phantom"] @[member="Darin Khel"]

Yeah, we can work something out. I have school in an hour or so. I'll shoot you both a PM then.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

I'd definitely be interested in directing you towards the dark side in a thread. You're a pilot, yeah? I've got an idea for how we could meet with each other. An interesting one too. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

Asariy Vaé

A
I'm actually talking with someone else from LOTF. I'll hit you up with PM after school. There's like less than an hour left :3

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Cab Khan

C
I can, if you want. Can't teach any Force skills though. Cab's also has nothing but a ship and brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom