Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to Make Some Nice RP

I want to get the new Ham Sandwich out there, so if anyone wants to cook up a thread with me, let me know here.

I am up for anything from duels to casual talks above a supernova.

Please don't let me be lonely. :'(

Phantom

P
I'm looking to develop and gain good standing with fellow RPrs as a relative newbie to these parts, and it seems we see ourselves as a Ghost and Mercenary, so if I can help you at all I'll gladly do what I can!

@[member="Hamish McNair"] I wouldn't mind meeting you if just to learn more about yourself. I'm still getting used to seeing such amazing things in this galaxy and a cyborg would certianly me one of them.

@[member="Phantom"]

Well, perhaps we could pull off a Mercenary job together? Both hired by the same person/company, perhaps?

@Lyzia Hudna

Hamish isn't a Cyborg! :p But for sure. Maybe you could help Hamish recover some of his lost identity, what with you being a Senator within the Republic and all.

@[member="Hamish McNair"]

Oh sorry. The suit and all it lol. But sure I'd love to. Though, again, my species is relativly new so don't expect me to be an expert lol. But I'm up for it.

Phantom

P
Sounds good @[member="Hamish McNair"] - I'm still finding my way so consider me to be probably the more "unprofessional" and "reckless" one? Could prove to be a good team...

NO CAUSE WE'LL DO A THREAD AND THEN YOU'LL LEAVE AGAIN AND ILL END UP LIKE THIS

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

I can't help but find that ironic given this character XD

@[member="Hamish McNair"]

Great tag me when it's ready.

Sprockette

S
Hamish McNair said:
I want to get the new Ham Sandwich out there, so if anyone wants to cook up a thread with me, let me know here.

I am up for anything from duels to casual talks above a supernova.
Please don't let me be lonely. :'(
Want some company? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom