Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to learn curses

I can't seem to think of a canon precedent for it. However, it does seem like something that would be achievable through Sith Sorcery or Witchcraft. Witches do have a thing with changing reality, bolstering their allies (See Savage Opress). I would assume one could manufacture some spells that could afflict an opponent with pains, boils or sores.

TC-91

The BFG (Until Angered)
There is actually a scene in the Clone Wars where Mother Talzin uses Dooku's hair to create a voodoo doll of a sort to inflict pain and almost kill him.

(Season 4 Episode 19)

[member="Harley"] The closest things to curses I could cast would be Force-horror (which causes the target(s) to be frightened of the caster), Force-roadblock (which closes off a memory from being consciously accessed even though it is otherwise preserved), Force-refraction (which could cause a target to be transparent, among other things - it can be a boon if temporary but a curse if permanent)

Most of my uses of spells are short-term, however.

TC-91

The BFG (Until Angered)
[member="Harley"]

(There's not much detail around it and I'm not very knowledgeable in witches)

At some point, Mother Talzin was able to obtain a lock of Dooku's hair for emergency purposes. She threw it into a cauldron filled with this greenish liquid and a doll of Dooku came out of it. She was able to cast magic on it that would reflect onto Dooku, causing him pain so he would stop the droids from invading Dathomir.

This is a small portion of it that I was able to find on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHYbzWjtM5s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom