Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to get started

So, a fresh character here, looking to do some threads. Word of warning, she's mute, so don't expect to much conversation. She has a skillset based mostly around close range combat, so anything involving that would be right up her alley.

Who knows, she might even be able to dance.....

Well I love dances of death my self but I would be up for something.. and not much conversation is fine with me, Eldoc doesn't talk that much himself.
[member="Arianna D'armon"]

Cypra Krum

"No Power without Pain"

Depending on where she stands I'm sure we could have a few run-ins. I also have a Jedi trainee too if that helps at all.

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]
What are you intrested in? A duel? A social thread (Heaven knows how well that would turn out)? Or something else entirely

[member="Cypra Krum"]
I don't weigh in on the Jedi/Sith thing. Sending money home is my biggest concern.
I'd love to thread with you, though. Just say the word.

[member="Silara Vantai"]
That would require the force. Sadly, I can't do that.

Cypra Krum

"No Power without Pain"
Of course. I can see something where we're both on a mission, after the same thing or forced to work together. Something like that? Or whatever you might have in mind.

I figured we could work a job together... or end up in some sort of weird social situation ( trust me I can make it work even if your silent) I just hope you like strong alcohol.

[member="Cypra Krum"]
Ok, sounds like fun! Do you want to start it, or should I?

[member="Eldoc Quasat"]
Let's try the social situation, just because I want to see how Arianna deals with it. Do you want to start, Or should I?

you should start it, I will be the guy with a flask or hard liquor where ever you might be. I hope this is as fun as I imagine it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom