Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to get my new Character into Trouble

Nealon Zalman

N
Its been some time since I started out with a new Character, so I decided to do things a bit different this time. Normally first thing I do is looking for a master or a faction, but honestly I want to let this character flow a bit more freely.

So I want someone to get him into trouble, what kind of trouble is entirely up to you. I simply need something to push him out of his pre roleplay comfort zone, so he is more or less forced to make steps into the bigger world of the star wars galaxy.

Throw your ideas at me. Thanks.

... But in case someone has a master character and is currently looking for an apprentice, you can also hit me up lol.

Nealon Zalman

N
[member="Liliane Lancaster"] Sounds good to me. But he isn't really aware of the force or light/dark side just yet, he only knows that he has special talents. So the typical light-dark conflict wouldn't work out. Also he mainly hangs out in shady Nar Shaddaa nightclubs so there has to be a reason for the two to meet.

Liliane

L
[member="Nealon Zalman"]

Oh, for sure that could breed some issues. Wanna just start a thread and see where it goes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom