Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to get my character started properly

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper
Been kinda throwing Drego around looking for bounties thus far, but I wanna get a proper plot going for him.

So far, here's my plot hooks:

Former GADF reunion, Drego goes into his time and his reasoning for becoming a mando. (Social Thread)

Continue with bounties, maybe look into stuff outside of the GA. Anyone with openings for Spec Ops stuff is open (Bounty Thread)

Privaty Military Thread, being open for hire as a spec ops worker, within reason. He ain't gonna do anything requiring him to commit major crimes and get in trouble with the GA.

So there may be some leeway for him to meet up with my characters in some fashion. There is a hole in my schedule because of certain rps slowing down!

Perhaps he and Tibera could run into each other chasing similar game along the outer rim. It would be interesting to have Tib interact with a Mando for the first time.

On the flip side of that coin Nimian isn't above hiring mercenaries to bolster his forces. I think there's a plot there about strange bedfellows brought together by war.

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper
So there may be some leeway for him to meet up with my characters in some fashion. There is a hole in my schedule because of certain rps slowing down!

Perhaps he and Tibera could run into each other chasing similar game along the outer rim. It would be interesting to have Tib interact with a Mando for the first time.

On the flip side of that coin Nimian isn't above hiring mercenaries to bolster his forces. I think there's a plot there about strange bedfellows brought together by war.
That could work. Drego most definitely wouldn't work for any imps, but working alongside other mercs could be fun.

If you have any story ideas in mind, I'm a bit at a loss for how to start that. Conflict has always been my weakness as a writer XD

Conflict has always been my weakness as a writer

Well I'm certain we can make something happen there! I am fairly decent when it comes to fleshing out conflict scenarios. And hell, two masked marauders tearing up the galaxy with blade and gun sounds so cool!

Just off the top of my head I see two possible ways this could go down. Either Drego is contracted to kill a high value target who is under Tibera's guard, as they fairly frequently do bodyguarding contracts. Or the two find themselves in a situation where they're after the same target, either working together or against one another.

Metagaming here a little bit but I feel you've had your plate full with PvP stuff on the site, so I'll totally understand if you want this outing with Drego to be a more PVE focused adventure.

Hey again! I’m itching for some Mando collabo if you also want to do a thread with my Mandalorian bounty hunter Casany Praxor.

I’m in the same boat of threads being hard to think of lol but I could think up a bounty NPC to go after and we see happens. Maybe a larger plot branches off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom