Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to get into some writing.

Sabatha Sayle

S
Hello there!

I've been here before (maybe a year or so back?) but didn't get into much. I've been hoping to get back into some RP writing because I want to avoid working on my own awful fiction to have some fun and meet new people. I've brought over a character from another site that I enjoyed writing but they never really took off, but I'm open to other things too.

Sabatha is a space-y padawan with the Jedi. Now, on Chaos I know there's a bunch of Jedi Orders so I'm being considerably non-specific when I say that! I'm wanting to explore several sides to the Jedi thing, from discovering different ways of manifesting control of the Force, to helping people out, to conflict with others. In a typically eccentric manner, of course!

Things I'm potentially looking to explore are:

- Friendships and acquaintances, meeting new people and building up a bunch of contacts for Sabatha,
  • Random missions to various worlds. Learn by doing, helping where you can, getting into potential dangers.
  • A little bit of Force-y action. I'm pretty simple, I like my Force pushes, my laser swords and my John Williams score. Getting into some fun with them would rock.
  • Jedi gardening. It couldn't hurt, right?

Honestly, I like to think that I'm pretty easy going and I like talking to people, so if you'd like to brainstorm something please just hit me on Discord, it's Charndley#4079. Alternatively, message me on site, reply to the thread, send message via carrier pigeon, etc.

Natoadia

N
This one isn't a Jedi, but Natoadia stays at Hoth for the moment. If you want to thread a story together where your character meets up with her then I'm down for jt.

Heya, welcome to Chaos!

If you've ever needed a gardening partner, I couldn't offer up anybody more suited to the job than Pathfinder. An assassin droid built for war and destruction, his programming has since been buggy after years of dormancy, which has now resulted in him losing all combat protocols entirely. He now wanders the galaxy, intrigued by flora and fascinated by fauna.

A garden-loving, awkward, pacifist is exactly the kind of person I see him getting along with - especially a Jedi. Pathfinder is incredibly gentle and timid with an almost child-like wonder, I'm sure there could be plenty of fun interactions between them, whether it be from them initially being wary of each other or them gradually building up a friendship over their mutual love of nature.

If that sort of thing interests you, feel free to send a DM, or you can add me on Discord: Cyder#4995. No pressure, and no hard feelings if you're not up for it. I hope you enjoy your stay here regardless! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom