Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to get back in the game

Hey, people. It's been a long time since I've been on. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. Here are the following characters I have that I wish to reignite something in them.

[member="Allara Ven"] : Young, early-to-mid twenties. Former padawan, who ran away from the Order, got stuck with a Vong arm implant and a amphistaff. Subsequently has been learning to expand upon the Force, via Dathomiri-style magic.

[member="Zheng-Mei"] : MId-Twenties. A woman who is the heir and Princess to the Jin Empire, a highly East-Asian influenced culture from the Unknown Regions that has only rather recently made contact with galaxy at large. Trained in a local Force tradition that resembles Xiaolin, and wields an ornamental lightsaber.

[member="Valin Frayus"] : Thirties. Male. Fervent knight of the Order of the Righteous Flame, an extremely anti-Force group. Based out of New Alderaan and is the current head of House Frayus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom