Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to do something fun

Eh marked it 1x1 but down for a small group. New character and I'm looking to help flesh her out, meet some homies make friends etc. Down for anything even a silly catina thread, a fun club night, anything!

So, um check out the bio and lets see if we can have some fun. Small short list of info: Jedi Paddy, A gurl, likes lightsabers, short walks on the beach, likes to have a good time.

3144434716_1_28_WoisCsnr.gif

Hi! I'm up to do a thread with her and Nuuc! He's a Sullustan ex-padawan who also likes lightsabers and hates Sith, almost as much as he hates slavers! Anything sounds fun though, and I'm more than happy with even a kick-back thread just to develop him some more.

[member="Nuuc Lapt"] - Sounds awesome! We will have to chat!

[member="Darren Torran"] - as of right now [member="Jyoti Nooran"] is training me, maybe Charlie can get a lesson or two from ya or if Jyoti feels she's got too many we can do more? Either way I'm down to write!

[member="Vik Fagrrowan"] Keeper of secrets? Maybe you can keep some of mine I like to be mysterious :) for sure lets PM and do something!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Charlie"] Seems to mirror match Stephanie in many ways - if you want a face in the Silvers to befriend, I'll be there!

We can have picturesque lightsaber twirling training on the short walks across the beach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom