Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to do some social threads with evil characters

Yo.

For a while it was pretty fun to just throw post transformation Abyss into conflicts and embrace his new powers, but I feel like I'm not doing his new form justice if I don't explore other aspects of it as well.

To do that I'm looking for characters interested in doing a non hostile thread with him, either something more casual or something in a more philosophical direction, exact details can be planned for each character uniquely obviously.

I'm not looking for just sith, but pretty much anyone fitting somewhere into the evil spectrum. Dark jedi, witches, criminals and whoever else lol.

I'm not 100% opposed to doing them with non evil characters, but the way Abyss acts just quickly leads to conflict which I mean to avoid. He can have a civilized discussion and all, but he also has a tendency to mock and belittle people if there is no or to little common ground between them, so a good character would probably have to put up with that.

So yeah, who's up for it?

Finally, someone with a Villainous character that isn't looking for either just a Sith or to go blow stuff up. Sign me up getting something like this would be a great change of pace for Thraxis.
[member="Darth Abyss"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]

You can jump in the public thread I started with Vengeance on Nubia. As long as Abyss doesn't try to eat anyone nothing bad should happen.

[member="Krest"]

Of course you are welcome to jump in as well.

[member="Thraxis"] yo, sure man. I feel like a bar thread would be the most fitting for our two characters and I already have an idea. But if you want to do something else I am fine with that too.

[member="Krest"] [member="Antherion"] Maybe we can do a thread together. After all Krest as an official of TSA would keep Antherion and Abyss from ending up in yet another fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom