Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking to dev a heavy walker

[member="Titan Katan"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Warren Century"]

obviously one suite for personal use will be sent to any interested party's for such use as grocery shopping or squishing spiders.
plus any contracts required.
im looking to delelope this
rifts_ng_v61_gunwolf_robot_by_chuckwalton-d6tph4f.jpg

as opposed to a power armor this is a bipedal vehicle like an ATST.

odel Type: NG-V61 Class: Anti-Infantry Combat walker
Crew: Two; one pilot and one copilot/communications engineer.
Speed: Running: 60 mph (96 km) maximum.
Leaping: Due to the heavy armor and bulk, the powerful robot legs, even with jet stabilizers in the legs, can only leap 10 feet ( 3 m) high and 18 feet across (5.5 m) with a running start.
Water: The MG-V61 is not designed to swim, but can walk along the bottom of rivers, lakes and seas at a maximum speed of 25mph (40 km), maximum depth tolerance is 1,200 feet (366 m).
Flying: Not applicable.
Statistical Data:
Height: 26 feet (7.9 m).
Width: 20 feet (6 m) shoulder to shoulder.
Length: 14 feet (4.2 m).
Weight: 30 tons fully loaded.

thread is here
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/94290-bad-moon-rising/

VanceCaydence

Engineer, Caydence Naval Yards
I'd be interested in contracting out for help with the movement mechanics and what-not. My character would likely view this as an opportunity to branch out from designing and constructing spacecraft. Would you be willing to work with an aruetii, for the right price?

VanceCaydence

How would I need to get involved? Post in the thread, or wait to be contacted in said thread? I'm based out of Carratos, so, if you'd need to contact me, shoot me a "comm" there.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

VanceCaydence

All right. Sounds great. I'll try and write up a post this afternoon. Is it all right if I state that Meran Mechanics has already purchased developmental materials in conjunction with all necessary components via CNY, and have agreed to include CNY as a developmental partner with all the shared rights and benefits as will pertain to the construction and sale of the units in post-dev? Or would we want to wait to hammer that out at a later time?

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom