Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to Blossom

Cheesy title I know!

Looking to do more threads as Lily, exploring life as a Padawan on Coruscant and making friends with fellow Padawans. Also willing to do missions and pushing Lily out of her comfort zone with the Force. Happy to interact with NFU and FUs, starting rivalries, even open to romance stuff if anyone is interested in that.

Message me on here, DM or on Discord ThatWelshGuy#4960 to talk more ideas and threads!

Cheers!

Jaitre Lanabre-Arenais

J
Jaitre can always use more friends and fellow Padawan to socialize with! He needs to learn how to keep himself safe from the influence of others ;)

フ乇りノ 丂ムアアレノ刀ム
Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

I know Lilly and Ko have been in the same threads before but have never really met one another. I could see friends or even fun rivals. Bickering frenemies I always think are fun and cool. Could even be caused by their respective backgrounds, Lilly is a echani noblewoman and Ko has spend a good deal of time as a farmer. Just an idea though :)

フ乇りノ 丂ムアアレノ刀ム
Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

Given from what I know about Echani stuff I was thinking a good way to kick off something like that could be from some mildly competitive sparring between the two. Something that might put them at odds with one another right off the bat while still being constructive. Also open to discord DMs it you'd wanna discuss any ideas there as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom