Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to become a Bounty Hunter!

Hey guys, I'm looking to turn this character into a bounty hunter.

Perhaps she's hired to help a Bounty Hunter? Or perhaps she just wakes up and decides today is the day to finally go after one of those "WANTED" posts on the holonet (or something). Either way, looking for someone or a few people to work with and/or hunt down down! Any suggestions welcome!

Des Hailstar said:
Hey guys, I'm looking to turn this character into a bounty hunter.

Perhaps she's hired to help a Bounty Hunter? Or perhaps she just wakes up and decides today is the day to finally go after one of those "WANTED" posts on the holonet (or something). Either way, looking for someone or a few people to work with and/or hunt down down! Any suggestions welcome!
I'd love to get Salis, [member="Rocho"], or [member="Kat Kenrid"] in on this if you'd be fine with any of them?

Quick sum up: Salis: Former Jenarri sith knight, loves fighting, very skilled, basically is a mercenary for the fun of it. She's abnormally friendly for someone who is incredibly suspicious of like everybody and every situation. She has a fair variety of weapons and her ship has a few droids but no other living members usually.

Rocho: Fel Imperial Knight, force sensitive but primarily uses enhanced physicals and senses, with some additional force sense and push/pull, but mainly melee. He uses a lightsaber axe along with various other weaponry that mostly he uses for their fitting his physiology as a Trandoshan. He technically has an NPC crew I made but he can hire more, or if he happened to go somewhere without them, could just go work with someone else. Friendly guy but he's definitely killed quite the number both as a soldier and a hunter.

Kat Kenrid: A Falleen, she was sold into slavery, rescued by a mandalorian. Now she wears her armor. She's not necessarily up to mandalorian level skilled, but she's still fairly good and has a very high pain tolerance. Technically force sensitive but completely unaware and it only vaguely comes up.

Hey everyone! I was expecting probably 1 person down to work with me and like 3 telling me being a Bounty Hunter is is hard to RP or something lol

I'd love to play with all of you, maybe it would be to our advantage to start a new faction? Of course we don't have to, as [member="Colden Renfrew"] is already in a faction. Of course it would be cool to see an alliance form between us in-character, even though I know that it's generally unlikely amongst other Bounty Hunters.

So, how about I start a new thread that begins in the style of a wanted poster? Maybe I'll make a new character just for it, and we can turn this into a pretty long chase!

[member="Salis"] [member="Formorta"] [member="Kaito Kiyoshi"]

Hey there! I've got an option or two on the table for you

[member="Voska Naudir"] Is my bounty hunter character, He's a mandalorian but not quite your typical mandalorian, and By that I mean He's pretty friendly by mando standards xD
He's a polite, gunslinging, staff wielding westralian lad, always looking to meet new faces and make sure they get through whatever chaos the galaxy throws their way[I really should make him a medic...]
He's also a force sensitive, though he has yet to realize it.

Then theirs this character, Tarken. Aside from being space Samuel L. Jackson, he's also a career of bounty hunting behind him to boast as a character strength, and It just so happens that I'm forming a faction of bounty hunters with him, Colden joined up recently : D

So If you'd like to meet either of those characters or fall into the trap and join the bounty hunter's league just say the word!

[member="Des Hailstar"]

Ok guys, I think the best way to figure all this out is for me to make a new character for a target, and see how things work out! I'll get started on the new character now and tag you all when I've got a thread up! I'll try to make it quite a long chase to build up connections

[member="Tarken Tarask"] [member="Salis"] [member="Colden Renfrew"] [member="Kaito Kiyoshi"]

[member="Des Hailstar"]
Nice!

Who do you think I should use:

Rocho: A quite experienced Hunter, and has been in the military and teamwork hunting so he's good on there, he's also a Trandoshan himself. He'd probably be able to make good guesstimates at where the target is based on the information they may get, for instance if your character has any to give. And if they get on his trail he can follow it well. Also he has excellent eyesight and can use a sniper rifle to make things easier.

Salis: Experienced killer but she's only been hunting for like the last year, she'll do the fighting part fantastically well. And her force sensitivity might tip them off a bit. She does like to get on her speeder, send her police droid searching from the skies, and send a Surveyor droid searching on the ground. So that might be a way to help find them.

Kat Kenrid: Not as experienced as either of the other two but she's all fine for working with a team and uses mandalorian armor. She also uses a swoop bike which, though hard to control, would let her survey a large area very quickly in addition to her helmet because of it's additional sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom