Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for...

Hello again, SWRP. Your local stress ball (That's me!) is now able to escape the malefic grasp of a seven day work week. And oh boy did the last four and a half months suck.

With that in mind I would like to get back into writing here and figured i'd put myself out if anyone needs a sidekick/support character/backup dancer/ faction goon/WHATEVER. Hit me up here or on Discord @ Miesmacher#3649.

Hugs and kisses.

Hey and welcome back! Definitely understand that struggle of being overworked, but happy that's over for you.

I know you said you're open for just about anything and I'm nearly always down to write (can't say always though as life likes to try and get in the way from time to time). What can you tell me about the character you are wanting to write? I have a few characters I actively write here now so I can likely swing something in whatever direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom