Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Trainers

Not per se looking for a long-term master, but if that is possible it's not off the table. Ijaat knows how to fight. Really well. He will need to adjust to his new body though, and being a FU. Looking for assistance in that really.

So i'm looking for a FU or two to spar with/train under. I'd prefer, if you have skills to teach, to be learning enhancement skills like Force Strength, Force Speed/Valor. Light or Dark doesn't matter, Ijaat is very much neutral and just doesn't care so long as you leave his out of it. One Sith types will experience attempted murder on sight as a part of his new 'Lease on Life' contract with Ashin/Ajira.

Also, to round out his craftin abilities, I am looking for anyone who might know Jal Shey. I can NPC this if need be, but I really prefer to learn from PC's if possible. I can offer Force Imbued or minor Alchemized products (without the whole 'blood of the innocent' bit) and beskar products as well, if you want to do a trade/crafting duel thread. Songsteel too, if you can rhyme.

Just let me know!

Summary:
  • Looking for a Sparring Partner, preferably FU.
  • Looking for a Combat Instructor to help Ijaat learn FU fighting techs & the like.
  • Looking for a Jal Shey teacher/mentor.

Solan can help you with the first two and dabbles in imbuement, though if alchemy is brought up, I can't do much. Interesting choice about the jal shey though after mentioning combat aid. I see why though.

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

Muad can assist with training/sparring. He could also be a long term mentor of sorts, especially since he has a type for friendship with the previous incarnation of Ijaat.

Remember Gabe from tgc (and not Gabe Gabriel Shrine lol)? Muad learned Jal Shey from him, some philosophy (yes Muad has some intelligence and debating ability) and ability to imbue objects with the force. He also learned further imbuing techniques in his long journey on Tython.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom