Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Times to Clash

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="The White Knight"]

Boy Oh Boy. Well lets see, [member="Darlyn Excron"] is a very modern fighter if you want to have maximum culture shock (amusing too since Darlyn lacks a sense of honor and is more the 'do what it takes to get through things'). [member="Ariealla Vareldi"] has been around for like, ever, if you ever need a 'blast from the past'. Of course if you want to have an even more mismatched meetup, there's @Vigil. Crime lords like him can always use new contacts and meetings.

(I write all three of em, just thought I'd put up an offer!)

With Darlyn, I'm not exactly looking for a duel, exactly, but that could work.

With Ariealla, how far back are talking with that one?

And with Vigil, I don't know how The White Knight would work with a crime lord...but maybe for the mismatching.

[member="Aya Clarke"]

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="The White Knight"]

With Darlyn it doesn't *have* to be, of course. Just figured I'd bring it up if you wanted to be all judgmental at him (trying) to blast someone at point blank instead of properly dueling them. Considering he sometimes acts as a bounty hunter for his personal 'vacation' time they could end up working together, fighting or opposing each other, or even just end up having a polite discussion over a cup of tea. Roll of the dice there!

With Ariealla. Ah. Well older than you. About three times older than you I think. Not all her old self but since she likes to act all noble and what not, they could always discuss views on the Force or, well, more sithy things.

And Vigil isn't a traditional crime lord. Really he's a crime lord to gather information and store it. So he could always see WK as a source of knowledge, and attempt to use him for that, or manipulate things to try and gain his trust first. Knowledge is valuable to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom