Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for tight knit Crew to RP with. (Smugglers/mercs/etc)

Thinking about turning the Drifter Queen into a boat with a pc crew.

What I'd like is a small circle of writers that enjoy backwater smugglin' runs and stuff, who wanna write as members of the ship.

I'd probably put up a super basic minor faction page and give us a discord.

Takers?

[member="Caelen_Tercept"] [member="Novin Jackal"]

What if we made a big ship. Like a Venator or something that could be a mobile home base, and fit in different crews and their ships?

I think that'd be neat.

Big hangars, Nice quarters, and an entire hangar converted to a bar.

A Venator would be great, I do know alot about Venator's, We'd have a Main Hanger and two side hanger's, a Engine room and three floor's and lot's of bunks, That could work [member="Catherine Jones"]

[member="Novin Jackal"]

We need to fund it IC. I'd like to make a linear storyline leading up to us getting it.

Starting with a mission, that rolls into several others. Than we find it! And refit it!

[member="Catherine Jones"]

Nah sorry I pass for now, maybe in the future because right now I don't know how much time I'll be active (could be a month like could be a week) and I don't want to leave RP in the middle just because, when I'm free sure no prob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom