Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for threads

I'm very much into this character right now, but progressing him has become difficult. He is a Jedi Padawan within the Galactic Alliance; he still has not built a lightsaber, and is quite inexperienced. I'd like to get him involved in anything really, be it odd adventures, a war, or finding himself under the tutelage of another Jedi Knight.

A teacher wouldn't be too shabby. Getting temporarily stuck with a pirate crew wouldn't be either. Anything, really.

[member="Darius"]

Beware the Girl Jedi. Especially [member="Roshki Belawiiks"]. You will never find a more wretched hive of pink and cooties. She's also an amazing writer, but don't tell her I said that.

I'm happy to help with your lightsaber though. Don't let the padawan tag fool you. This little 9 year old knows his way around a dev thread!

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Darius"]

Don't listen to Squid-head; the only cooties you'll get are from my Blarth :p

And maybe Zak's posts. I hear they're contagious....with coolness. I'm surprised he hasn't caught any yet. Speaking of which, Squid-head, you and I ought to do another thread together. I haven't yet had the chance to fully terrorize you :(

[member="Darius"]

Brah, you make a green lightsaber on me and we're gonna have issues.

However, meet [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]. Remember what I said about Girl Jedi? Classic example.

She claims to be a "Jedi Master". But in reality? Darth Pinkus. Totally.

hbf5loh.jpg

EDIT: I think this idea is legit. [member="Kezeroth the Unyielding"]

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] [member="Zak Dymo"]

LET'S GANG UP ON HIM

[member="Kezeroth the Unyielding"]

That's an excellent idea! We can use that to prove how awesome I am! develop Darius's character. After all, the more the merrier!

[member="Darius"]

Sorry for derailing your thread.

[member="The Onyx"]

image.png

[member="Darius"] is going to come back to his thread and go, "WTF is this?"

Which is a legitimate reaction to any thread in which [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] or [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] appear. XD

I mean I wanna wait for [member="Darius"] before we jump into anything. But I mean we got a majority Jedi ruling here, with a Dark Jedi Master and Sith Lord in the mix. I mean that could be interesting depending on what we decide to do.

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"] - Absolutely. Darius is doing plenty of Padawan...things. Adventure?

[member="Zak Dymo"] - I'm sure that'd be entertaining - a nine year old instructing a nineteen year old on how to build one of the galaxy's most dangerous melee weapons. I'm for it!

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] - I remember when you were 'lil Paddie. Then I had Cyril kark off and go become a hermit. Good times.

...The lightsaber may be green. Maybe.

[member="The Onyx"], [member="Kezeroth the Unyielding"] - I wouldn't be averse to a thread involving everyone here, so long as everyone wants to do that.

THREAD RE-RAILED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom