Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG looking for threads

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
hey its been a bit since iv reached out to LFG for myself but i was hoping to get some threads going some good story based ones or even some combat style could work. hoping to just get something going as i get myself back into a steady role of peace and quite lol

either one works! i can see some good threads coming from either one, maybe some medical purchases/ training courses for the order from the doctor or some conflict from the pirate due to the orders current conflict with the Dusate pirates

I have a good many characters I'd like to roleplay right now. You've got pick of the litter with them. I'll run down the options for ya.

First you've got Fervos Kej Fervos Kej the guerilla fighter and tactician Togorian who also happens to be handy with the blade.

You've got Catronia Byrne Catronia Byrne the sweet but naive and innocent young Jedi. She has a love of adventure and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. Shenanigans abound with that one.

Finally, we come to the last option of B/U-187 "Ayana" B/U-187 "Ayana" She is a spy that works directly with the NISB. If you want your order infiltrated or a target taken down, she's your girl. Otherwise she's always down for a little chitchat.

If these options sound good we can hammer out some details and get a thread going!

either one works! i can see some good threads coming from either one, maybe some medical purchases/ training courses for the order from the doctor or some conflict from the pirate due to the orders current conflict with the Dusate pirates
Okay I'll use Jay and we'll go with medical purchases.

I'm in the club of plan less but have a goal so do we want to discuss further here, PM or add me on Discord at 'dieshize' as far as setting up a basic premise? Otherwise I can OP in like a space station or something where a trade can be established?

I don't know much about the Lilaste Order or its current operations so definitely tell me if an alternative location is more suitable!

I have a good many characters I'd like to roleplay right now. You've got pick of the litter with them. I'll run down the options for ya.

First you've got Fervos Kej Fervos Kej the guerilla fighter and tactician Togorian who also happens to be handy with the blade.

You've got Catronia Byrne Catronia Byrne the sweet but naive and innocent young Jedi. She has a love of adventure and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. Shenanigans abound with that one.

Finally, we come to the last option of B/U-187 "Ayana" B/U-187 "Ayana" She is a spy that works directly with the NISB. If you want your order infiltrated or a target taken down, she's your girl. Otherwise she's always down for a little chitchat.

If these options sound good we can hammer out some details and get a thread going!

all of these are good options for sure i can see a good thread or two coming from each of them the first could have them be some mercenary hired by the order or some type of opposition

the second i can see an accidental meet up that could offer the character a different insight into the force as well as give my guy better understanding of the jedi order of today.

and the third i defiantly could see some infiltration gone wrong type of scenario

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom